Junior Officer vacancy in Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021
|Saraswat Bank March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Junior Officer||B.Com, B.Sc, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 21,620/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||19/03/2021|
- Saraswat Bank, the premier Multi State and the largest Bank among the Co-operative Banks in India has a large network of 283 branches located in six states i.e. Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and New Delhi. The Bank is looking for energetic and dynamic candidates, residing in the following regions:
- Name of the Post: Junior Officer
- No of Post: 150
- The monthly gross salary will be Rs.21,620 approx. on probation and Rs.23,300 approx. on confirmation. The annual emoluments will be Rs.3.57 lac approx. on confirmation (based on the salary of January 2021)
- Educational Qualification:
- Candidates with First class (minimum 60% marks and above) in Graduation with specialisation in Commerce/Science/Management Studies as under:
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
- Bachelor of Science (General)
- Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.) OR
- Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation and Postgraduation with specialisation in Commerce/ Science/Management Studies as under:
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- Master of Commerce (Advance Accountancy)
- Master of Commerce (Business Management)
- Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
- Master of Science (General)
- Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA/MMS/PDGM or equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in Finance/Banking/ Marketing – two years full time/three years part-time degree course from recognized University)
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation or Post-Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation/ post-graduation examination on or before 31.01.2021.
- Not below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 1st February, 2021. Candidates born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2000 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Application fee / intimation plus GST charges = Rs.750/- for candidates.
- The candidate will have to produce below mentioned Certificates / documents along with their originals for verification by the Appointed Officer before interview:
- Domicile Certificate of the state for the location the candidate has applied for is mandatory
- School leaving Certificate /Birth Certificate.
- SSC/HSC Mark Sheets and Passing Certificates with the certified copies of both sides of the document.
- Certified copies of Mark Sheets of Graduation/Post graduation of each year with copy of both sides of the document will be required and if the Original documents have been submitted in Board / University/ College the true copy certification of Competent Authority will be required on documents.
- Convocation / Passing Certificate (mandatory)
- Pan Card
- Photo Identity Proof (Driving License/Election Card/Aadhar/Passport),
- Address Proof (latest Electricity Bill/Phone Bill/Gas Bill/ Aadhar)
- 3 Passport Size Photographs
- The selection list will be equivalent to the number of vacancies published. The selection list may be cancelled / rejected without any prior intimation or decreased/ increased with the sole decision of the Bank. The candidate should note that they will not have the right to claim for the vacancy even if their name appears in the selection list.
- The number of vacancies published are subject to change as per the need. The selection for the changed number of vacancies’ will be done on merit basis as per the decision of the Bank.
- The candidate must have valid E-mail ID and correspondence address with Pin code clearly mentioned on the application.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Admission to on-line test, or subsequent selection processes, will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for further selection process, if called.
- The candidate will stand disqualified if he/she has any criminal record. The candidate will have to furnish the details of any pending cases against him/her.
- The post is transferable to any branch and the duties may be in different shifts.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/ her/ their being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
- At any stage of the appointment or after the appointment if any of the documents submitted are found to be incorrect or any of the information not disclosed, the appointment will be cancelled without any prior notice.
- In case of any change in the dates of Online Examination Bank will give the intimation on its website. No other online correspondence will be done in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to remain in touch with Bank’s website, for any further information which may be put for further guidance during the process.
- During the process of appointment all the rights for decisions will be solely at the discretion of the Bank.
Selection Procedure :
- The candidates will be selected as per below given recruitment process among the eligible candidates.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
- Exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
How to Apply :
- Candidates fulfilling prescribed eligibility criteria are requested to apply Online through the Bank website (https://www.saraswatbank.com) on or before the time frame indicated. For Online Application, candidates should have a valid e-mail ID & it should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. The important instructions regarding online examination may be sent to the registered e-mail ID.
- Candidates can apply online only from 05.03.2021 to 19.03.2021 (inclusive of both days). No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- Important Dates:
- Website link open : 05.03.2021
- Starting date for apply online and payment of fees : 05.03.2021
- Last date to apply online and payment of fees : 19.03.2021
- Start date for downloading Call letters from website : One week before the examination
- Online test : 03.04.2021
- Online Application Process:
- The facility will be available for online application from 05.03.2021 to 19.03.2021. Last date for acceptance of Online Application will be 19.03.2021 upto 23.59 hours on Bank’s website https://www.saraswatbank.com and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- The fee needs to be paid in Online Mode only
- The candidate should have registered his/her own valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number & it should be active during or up to the end of the recruitment process. The candidates should not share E-mail ID or password with any other person.
- If any candidate does not have a valid personal E-mail ID, he/she should create his/her own E-mail ID before applying online.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the E-Receipt and present it at the time of online exam along with Hall ticket.
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent. With the help of the Provisional Registration Number and Password candidate have facility to change the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one time, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Click on the ‘Preview’ Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before ‘FINAL SUBMIT ‘.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON’.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates should be cautious while filling Online Application. Candidate should carefully fill all the personal details in the Online Application. Candidates are required to upload their photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression and hand-written declaration as per the specifications. Candidates are required to press the “submit” button only after the verification of the details filled in the online application, uploading of photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression and hand-written declaration and after making required payment. After clicking on ‘’submit’’ button no change is permitted in the details and any request regarding this will not be entertained. Candidate may be disqualified for not filling the information carefully.
This job has expired.