Junior Engineer vacancy in DSSSB Recruitment 2021
|DSSSB March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Junior Engineer||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||14/04/2021|
- Post Name: Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)
- Name of Department: Delhi Jal Boar
- Group: B
- No of Post: (Total-62)-(EWS-06, UR-27, OBC-16, SC-09, ST-04) including PwD (HH-01 & OH-02)
- Educational Qualification: Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute. OR Three years Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Board/ Institute plus two years experience in planning, execution and maintenance of Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering works.
- Desirable: Nil
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay 4200/-
- Post Name: Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Name of Department: New Delhi Municipal Council
- Group: C
- No of Post: (Total-31)-(EWS-08,OBC-15,ST-08) including PwD (OH-02)
- Educational Qualification: (l) Degree Holder in Electrical Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central Government or (II) Diploma Holder in Electrical Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central Government with 2 years professional experience in electrical Engineering field.
- Desirable: Nil
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay 4600/-
- Advertisement No.01/21
- 18-30 years
- Rs. 100/-. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, P.W.D. & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, FC-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma, Delhi-110092
Selection Procedure :
- The selection shall be made through One Tier / Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
- Examination Scheme: DSSSB will conduct One Tier and Two Tier Examination for the post codes as per examination scheme given. However, DSSSB reserves the right to change/amend the examination scheme, if so required, any time before the examination.
- Two Tier Examination Schemes:
Syllabus ofTlER-l Exam will be same as of One Tier exam.
Syllabus of TIER-II Exam:
- A. Part-I (MCQ/Objective type)
General Intelligence & reasoning ability – same as in One Tier exam but with slightly higher level.
Quantitative Aptitude – In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be question on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
English language g Comprehension – same as in tier-I but with slightly higher level.
How to Apply :
- The opening date and closing date for receipt of online applications are as under:-
- Opening Date of Application: 15/03/2021 (15th March, 2021)
Closing Date of Application: 14/04/2021 (14th April, 2021)
- The details of the qualification, age limit, fee etc. are available on the website http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/current-vacancies/Delhi-subordinate-services-selection-board. Candidates must apply online through the website http://dsssbonline.nic.in .
- The closing date for submission of online application is up to 14th April, 2021 (till 11:59 PM) after which the link will be disabled. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Further, the Date of Examinations for the above said posts will be intimated separately in due course.
- The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- The candidates must read the Instructions For Applying Online carefully, which are available at https://dsssbonline.nic.in (when candidate login for filling up of applications) before filling up Online Application Form for the post(s) concerned. Benefit of reservation for various categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWSs etc. shall be given as per the policy of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
This job has expired.