Junior Draughting Officer vacancy in TNPSC Recruitment 2021
|TNPSC March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Junior Draughting Officer||Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||04/04/2021|
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates, only through online mode upto 04.04.2021 for direct recruitment to the posts included in the Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination.
- Advertisement No.581
- Name of the Post: Junior Draughting Officer in Highways Department (Post Code No. 3115)
- No. of vacancy: 177+6* (*Carried forward Vacancies)
- Name of the Service: Tamil Nadu Highways Engineering Subordinate Service (Code No. 012)
- Scale of Pay: Rs.35400-112400 Level 11 (Revised Scale)
- Educational Qualification: A Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from any University or Institution awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training of the concerned State Government; Provided that while making appointment by direct recruitment to the post of Junior Draughting Officer, preference shall be given if other things being equal, to those who have undergone one year of apprenticeship training under the Government of India Scheme or the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme.”
- Name of the Post: Junior Draughting Officer in Public Works Department (Post Code No. 3120)
- No. of vacancy: 348
- Name of the Service: Tamil Nadu Engineering Subordinate Service (Code No. 012)
- Scale of Pay: Rs.35400-112400 Level 11 (Revised Scale)
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Director General of Employment and Training, Government of India or by the All India Council for Technical Education; or Diploma in Architectural Assistantship awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Director General of Employment and Training, Government of India or by the All India Council for Technical Education.
- Age Limit (as on 01.07.2021): Maximum Age – Others’ [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]: 30 years; SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes: 35 years (Should not have completed), SCs/SC(A)s/STs – 33years, MBCs/DCs / BCs/BCMs – 32years
- For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017): Rs.150/- and Rs.100/-
Important Dates and Time
Date of Notification 05.03.2021
Last date for submission of online application 04.04.2021
Date of Written Examination
Paper – I (Subject Paper) 06.06.2021 F.N. 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
Paper – II (General Studies) 06.06.2021 A.N. 03.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this recruitment.Persons Studied in Tamil Medium:
- As per Section 2(d) of the Tamil Nadu Appointment on preferential basis in the services under the State of Persons Studied in Tamil Medium Act, 2010, as amended by Act 35 of 2020, Person studied in Tamil Medium means a person who has studied through Tamil medium of instruction upto the educational qualification prescribed for direct recruitment in the rules or regulations or orders applicable to any appointment in the services under the State.
- Candidates Claiming to be Persons Studied in Tamil Medium must upload /produce evidence for the same in the form of SSLC/HSC/Transfer Certificate, Provisional Certificate / Convocation Certificate / Degree Certificate/P.G Degree Certificate / Mark Sheets / Certificate from the Board or University or from the Institution as the case may be with a recording that he had undergone the entire duration of the respective courses through Tamil Medium of Instruction. (For further details refer to para. 14 (R) of ‘Instructions to Applicants’)
- Candidates must upload/ produce documents as evidence of having studied in Tamil medium, all educational qualification upto the educational qualification prescribed.
- The selection for appointment to the said posts is purely provisional subject to the final orders in the writ petitions, if any, pending on the files of the Hon’ble High Court of Madras and its Madurai Bench.
- As per Sections 27(c) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to “Ex-servicemen” will be applicable to this recruitment except for the post of Junior Engineer in Fisheries ( Refer Para 14 (N) and 14 (O) of ‘Instructions to Applicants’ for prescribed format for Ex-Servicemen respectively)
- PERSONS WITH BENCHMARK DISABILITY (DAP): As per G.O. (Ms.) No. 21, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP.3.2) Department, dated 30.05.2017 and G.O. (Ms.) No. 51, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP.3.2) Department, dated 26.12.2017, the said posts are classified under Group C categories and 4% reservation of vacancies earmarked for the differently abled persons(Persons with Bench Mark Disability) shall be applicable.
- Persons with Benchmark Disability should submit / upload a copy of Disability Certificate obtained from the competent authority [in the format as prescribed in Forms V, VI & VII, in the Government of India Rights of Persons with Disabilities Rules, 2017 as specified in G.O. Ms No.28, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP 3.1) Department, dated 27.07.2018]. (For Further details refer Para 14 (M) of ‘Instructions to Applicants’)
- If no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male applicants belonging to the respective communal categories . [Section 26(5) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016].
- Wherever vacancies are reserved for Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, even after filling the vacancies reserved for SC (Arunthathiyars) on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se-merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified applicants, it shall be filled by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars. [Section 27 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016].
- Evidence for all the claims made in the online application should be uploaded /submitted in time when documents are called for.Any subsequent claim made after submission of online application will not be entertained. Failure to upload / submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of application.
- Suppression of following material information in the online application regarding (i) free chances availed (ii) Employment in the Service of the Indian Union or a State in India or in the employment of Local Bodies or University or Quasi Government Organization or Public Sector units constituted under the authority of the Government of India or of a State in India in regular service or temporary service (iii) Wilful suppression of criminal cases / disciplinary action pending / punishments if any, against the applicant (iv) violation of undertaking given by the applicant in the online application etc,. may invite suitable penal action including debarment for a specific period as decided by the Commission for various recruitments/ selections conducted by the Commission, besides rejection of application.
- Correct and true information regarding arrest, convictions, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalised, debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency if any should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application. The details thereof, i.e. originals of the judgement / order / G.O. dropping further action in the departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such applicants for appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification without fail. All such events that occur after the submission of application and till the date of his / her selection and appointment shall be reported to the Commission forthwith. Failure to report on the part of the applicant will be considered as suppression of material information and will attract suitable penal action.Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / eligibility / age /Gender communal category / educational qualification / medium of instruction / physical qualification / other basic qualifications and other basic eligibility criteria will summarily rejected.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post / recruitment. Though the details/particulars have already been furnished by the applicants under One Time Registration system, the claims made in the online application for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. The Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.
- Refer Annexure-III of this notification regarding determination of community and reservation in employment for Third Gender.
Selection Procedure :
- Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and subject to the rule of reservation of appointments, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commission’s website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for final selection through counselling method (For details refer Para 18 (C) of Commission’s ‘Instructions to Applicants’).
- The selection for the carried forward vacancies (i.e for the post of Junior Draughting Officer in Highways Department) will be made first. [Section 27 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016]
- Followed by the selection for regular vacancies following the rule of reservation of appointments.
How to Apply :
- Last Date For Submitting Application: The Online Application can be submitted upto 04.04.2021 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled. (For detailed information applicants may refer Commission’s ‘Instructions to Applicants’ at the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in )
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.in.
- One-Time Registration (OTR) using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One-Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One-Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One-Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply under One-Time Registration system , the applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature. (Refer Para 2 of ‘Instructions to Applicants’)
- No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One-Time Registration System.
- Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID with any other person or agency.
- One-Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission’s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE -TIME REGISTRATION.
- Applicants should select the name of the post or service for which they wish to apply.
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the para. 2-N,O and P of the ‘Instructions to Applicants’.
- Online application submitted without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Candidate, Post applied, educational qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Gender and Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
This job has expired.