Junior Consultant vacancy in NIMI Recruitment 2021
|NIMI March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Junior Consultant||Any Graduate|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Chennai|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||20/03/2021|
- The Executive Director, NIMI invites applications for the under mentioned post on Deputation basisand Consultants (on contract) in the following area.
- RECRUITMENT NOTICE No:01/2021
- Position: Junior Consultant (Public Relations)
- Number of position: 03 (Three) at New Delhi, 03 (Three) at Chennai
- Remuneration (per month): Rs. 30,000/- consolidated pay from which standard TDS will be deducted at source. Not entitled to any other allowance or benefits.
- Educational and other qualifications: Graduate in any discipline with strong analytical and interpersonal skills in English and Hindi language, Good Computer skills in handling different mail platform and MS-Office. Objective thinker and good documentation Skills.
- Full time MBA from recognized University/ Institute.
- Communication in multiple languages
- Experience: 0-3 yrs. post qualification experience in industry /academics/ training dealt with liaising, documentation and mail related works. Working knowledge in Computers
- Scope of Work: Full time job from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM of 6 (six) days in a week, To mange diversified calls/e-mails pertaining to Affiliation, schemes, admission etc. across the country. To send reply of calls/e-mails etc. on a routine basis Document work on a daily basis. To develop analytical/non analytical reports periodically, Liaising with different people for different activities across the country, Able to work independently in a self guided mode and solve problems, Preparing, updating and maintaining records/data pertaining to call/e-mails etc for affiliation, schemes etc. Any other work assigned by superior/competent authority
- Period of Contract: The appointment to the post will be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, further extendable subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of services for another year. The performance of the consultant will be reviewed every year and the contract shall be extended or discontinued (as the case may be) depending on the performance. The decision of NIMI shall be final in this regard.
- Attendance and leave policy: The working hours will be the same as for NIMI. No extra remuneration shall be paid for working beyond office hours or on Sundays/gazetted holidays. Compulsory leave in such cases shall be at the discretion of the competent authority.
- Confidentiality and secrecy: The consultant maintain confidentiality and will not divulge any information gathered during the period of engagement with the NIMI to any person who is not authorised to know the same.
- Interested candidates should fill the application Proforma in www.nimi.gov.in and bring the following documents for attending the test and interview
- 2 copies of passport size photographs
- Original and self attested copies of educational certificates
- Original and self attested copies of Caste certificate and Aadhar card
- Original and self attested copies of Experience certificates
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be done on the basis of performance in the test and personal interview by a selection committee. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test followed by Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. At the time of the interview, the candidates shall produce their original certificates for verification.
- Selection will be done on the basis of performance in the test and personal interview by a selection committee. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for for Computer test on MS Word, and Excel followed by Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. At the time of the interview, the candidates shall produce their original certificates for verification.
How to Apply :
- For further information please visit www.nimi.gov.in. The applications as per prescribed format along with all enclosures must reach us only by e-mail at email@example.com on or before 20.03.2021.
This job has expired.