Junior Clerk /Junior Clerk cum Typist vacancy in Office of the Chairman, DLSA, Cuttack Recruitment 2021
|Office of the Chairman, DLSA, Cuttack February 2021 Notification||Details|
|Junior Clerk /Junior Clerk cum Typist||Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 8,880/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||12/03/2021|
- Applications in the prescribed format are invited from desirous candidates for recruitment to the posts of Jr. Clerk in District Legal Services Authority (DLSA)/Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist in Taluk Legal Services Committee (TLSC). Such appointment shall be governed by the provisions of Odisha Group-C and Group-D posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 read with Odisha Group-“C” and Group-“D” Posts (Contractual Appointment) Amendment Rules, 2017.
- Name of the post: Jr. Clerk, DLSA/ Jr. Clerk-cumTypist, TLSC
- No of Post: 05
- Scale of Pay: Rs.8,880/-
- Eligibility Of The Candidates: A candidate in order to be eligible for the above posts:
- Should have passed at least +2 examination conducted by CHSE or equivalent examination and Odia as a subject at least of M.E. standard.
- Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
- Must have knowledge in Typing in English 40 words per minute and in Odia 20 words per minute.
- The candidate shall not be less than 18 years of age and shall not be more than 32 years of age as on 12.02.2021 (Relaxation of age, wherever applicable shall be granted as per relevant Govt. Rules)
- The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs.100/- (one hundred) only in shape of Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service Fees-0010-charges for service provided-02040-Examination fees for recruitment” and to submit the original copy of Challan along with their application forms. The SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of the Examination fees.
- Copy of self-attested H.S.C. Examination Certificate or any equivalent certificate in support of date of birth.
- Copy of Self-attested +2 Examination Certificate conducted by the Council Constituted under Section-3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982, or equivalent examination of recognized Council/ Board/University as the case may be.
- Copy of self-attested certificate showing to have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application issued by a recognized Institute.
- Copy of Self-attested mark sheet of the HSC Examination or equivalent examination
- Copy of Self-attested Mark Sheet of the +2 Examination or any equivalent examination.
- Treasury Challan in Original showing to have deposited a sum of Rs. 100/- (One hundred) only in the appropriate head.
- Two self attested Passport size recent photographs (One is to be affixed in the application on the space provided).
- Two Self-addressed envelopes affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- (five) on each.
- One declaration regarding marital status showing to have one spouse living, if married.
- Copy of self attested Caste Certificate issued by the appropriate Authority in respect of Candidates belonging to Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribes and SEBC categories.
- Copy of self attested Medical Certificate showing the physical disability issued by the appropriate authority in respect of physically handicapped candidate only.
- Two Character Certificates issued recently by Gazetted Officers/ Medical Practitioners/Sarpanch etc.
Selection Procedure :
- Computer Test (practical)- To test the proficiency of the candidate to work in Microsoft Words, Excel and Power Point with adequate knowledge in text formatting of the paragraph, insertion of table, skill to print and same, file transfer, website searching/browsing and downloading e-mail, use of pen-drive and other software etc. and programmes of accounting.
- General knowledge- Knowledge of past and current events and such other matters of every day observation and experience as may be expected from an educated person.
- Type Test- Type test to be done on computer- Candidates shall be required to type out a passage of 400 words in English and 300 words in Odia.
How to Apply :
- The application along with the required documents and self attested copies of certificates must reach the office of the Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Cuttack on or before 12.03.2021 either by Post or may be dropped in the box provided for the purpose on each working day.
- Applications received in the office after the last date by any means shall not be taken into consideration.
- N.B:- (i) The envelope containing the application should be super scribed with the word “Application For The Post Of Junior Clerk/ Junior Clerk-cum-typist” at the top.
- Non compliance of any of the requirements mentioned in the advertisement shall entail rejection of his/her application out-rightly. Application if found defective and/or incomplete in any respect and received after the last date, shall be summarily rejected.
- The District Legal Services Recruitment Committee reserves the right to short list the candidates, if required.
This job has expired.