JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Food Safety Officer
|Company Name||JKSSB Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Food Safety Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||6 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 40,800 – Rs. 1,29,200/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Jammu Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs|
- Subject: Advertisement for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts of various Departments under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services – Decentralization and Recruitment Act, 2010 and rules made thereunder read with other relevant rules governing the subject.
- Appointment of the candidates:
- The Appointment and other service conditions in respect of the candidate selected through this selection process, shall be governed by the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Condition of Services, Pay & Allowances) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020, notified vide S.O 192 dated 17th of June 2020.
- The reservation under this Advertisement Notification shall be applicable in accordance with the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir’s SO 127 of 2020 dated 20.04.2020.
- Position: Food Safety Officer
- Pay Scale of the Post: Level -6F (40800 – 129200)
- No of Posts: 6
- Qualification prescribed:
- Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Bio – Technology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or veterinary Sciences or Bio – Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or degree in medicine from a recognized University or,
- Any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the Central Government, and
- has sucessfully completed training as specified by Food authority in a recognized institute or institutions approved for the purpose.
- The requirement of age for Open Merit & various Reserved Categories candidates is as follows: 40 – 48 Years
- Fee payable: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
Important Instructions To Candidates:
- Before Applying, Candidates Are Advised To Go Through The Instructions Given In The Notice Of Examination Very Carefully.
- The Candidate Must Write His Name And Date Of Birth Strictly As Recorded In The Matriculation Certificate.
- Candidates Are Advised In Their Own Interest To Submit Online Applications Much Before The Closing Date And Not To Wait Till The Last Date To Avoid The Possibility Of Disconnection/ Inability Or Failure To Login To The Online Application Portal On Account Of Heavy Load On The Website During The Closing Days.
- The Board will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post(s). Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of Document Verification. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Board’s decision shall be final and binding.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for RBA/SC/ ST/ OSC/ EWS/PSP/ALC/IB must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility condition prescribed in this notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
- Candidates with benchmark physical disability only would be considered as Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and entitled to reservation for Persons with Disabilities.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form and submit the same at the time of Documents Verification. The candidates are further advised NOT to submit the hard copies of the Online application form in the office of the Services Selection Board either in person or by post/email.
- Only one online application for the post of same item No. is allowed to be submitted by the candidate. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their online Application Forms. In case, more than one application of a candidate is detected for the same item No., the Board will consider latest application. If a candidate submits multiple application forms for the same post and appears in the examination (at any stage) more than once for the post of the same item No., his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will be debarred from the examinations of the Board as per rules.
- Request for modification or change in the preferences once filled relating to Cadre and Departments, if applicable, shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates applying against the post of Junior Scale Stenographer/Junior Stenographer must have minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand and type writing respectively, while as the candidates applying against the post of Junior Assistant must have knowledge of type writing with not less than 35 words speed per minute. Only those candidates who achieve an accuracy of 90% or above and a typing speed of minimum 35 words per minute shall be considered qualified for next stage(s).
- It is further clarified that candidate having degrees like BCA, BCS,BCM, BE/B.Tech (Computer/IT),MCA,MCS, MCM, BSc(IT), MSc(IT), ME/M.Tech (Computer /IT ) or B.Sc ( with computer as a subject)are not required to possess the six months certificate course in Computer from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates applying against the post(s) where Skill Test is applicable shall have to qualify Skill Test to be eligible for appearing in next level of Examination.
- The above posts are subject to minor changes on account of reconciliation with the concerned department.
- The above Pay Scale is subject to minor changes, if any, at the time of appointment by the Indenting department.
Selection Procedure :
- Criteria for selection
- The selection for the post shall be made on the basis of merit obtained in written examination only.
- Skill Test = 40 points Written Examination/CB T =60 points (The marks obtained in the Skill Test shall be proportionately allotted against 40 points earmarked for the Skill Test)
- The selection for the post shall be made on the basis of merit obtained in the written examination only. The candidate shall have to qualify Driving Test to be eligible to appear for written examination.
How to Apply :
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on “Candidate Registration” link.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name and Gender.
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- Date of Commencement for submission of online applications= 12 – 04- 2021.
- Last Date for submission of online applications = 12 – 05 -2021
- No. SSB/Secy/Advt.No./02/3127-49 Advertisement No.02 of 2021
This job has expired.