JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Assistant Research Officer
|Company Name||JKPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Research Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||07/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs|
Subject: Filling up of the posts of Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Jal Shakti Department and Posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil), Deputy Research Officers and Assistant Research Officer, in Public Works (R&B) Department
Applications through online mode are invited from applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir possessing the prescribed Acadeluic/l)rofessional qualification and age for the following posts, in terms of the Tenure Rules. 2020 notified vide S.C). 192 of 2020 dated 17.06.2020, Jammu and Kashinir Engineering (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules, 1978 notified vide SRO 297 of 2006 dated 14-09-2006 and Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business and Procedure) Rules, 2021.
1. Post Name: Assistant Research Officer in Public Works (R&B) Department
2. Pay Scale: 6700-200-10700 (Pre-revised)
3. No of Post: 02
4. Prescribed Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) India in the appropriate Branch of Engineering.
5. Notification No. : 03- psc (DR-P) OF 2021
- 40 – 43 years
- General Category: Rs.1000, Reserved Categories: Rs.500, PHC Candidates: Nil.
The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online applications are given herein below:
a) Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Conunission i.e http://www.jkpsc.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
b) Candidates are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “One Time Registration” or click on Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JKPSC.
c) After logging into your account, candidates are required to fill all the requisite fields of One Time Registration (OTR) i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details etc.
d) The candidate shall also be required to upload the image of date stamped recent passport size color photograph and signature. The photograph should not be taken earlier than 01.01.2021.
e) Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in *.jpeg or *.jpg only.
f) After successful submission of all the details in your OTR account, check the eligibility conditions as mentioned in the advertisement notification before applying for the post.
g) Click on the “show examination” as shown against the respective post/examination you want to apply. h) ()n Clicking on the “show examination” a window will appear on your eoniputer screen. Select the month of the advertisement notification for which you want to apply, a link(s) for the post(s) will appear on the computer screen.
i) An “APPLY” button is shown against the respective post and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible. clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
k) On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will display all facts/particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields of his/her OTR account. Candidate shall fill up the remaining required tields in the application form and accept the declaration thereof.
l) Once the candidate is satisfied about the correctness of the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into With successful submission report
m) On successful submission of the basic details, the candidates will be required to pay the online fee and uploading of the documents, for final submission of the online application form
n) Candidates can pay the requisite fee through online mode in the “Submitted Applications” menu in your account.
o) After successful payment of the fee, the fee status will get reflected on the Online Application form. Candidates can check the fee status by clicking on the Print Application Button in the submitted Applications menu in JKPSC account. In case the payment status shows either “not submitted or under processing or status has not been reflected on your submitted application form”, candidates(s) are advised to contact the JKPSC office at Solina Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony Jammu immediately for clarification.
i. Further where the online fee is paid through other service providers the candidate must ensure that not only the amount of fee is debited frotn his/service provider’s Account but also credited into the official account of JKPSC
r) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu – 180001
Selection Procedure :
The Scherne of Selection/ Examination shall comprise the following two stages:
1. Written Examination
i) The Written examination will be an objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) paper of two hours duration and having minimum 120 questions.
ii) There will be negative marking for incorrect answers (as detailed below) for all questions:
a) There a re four alternatives for the answers to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
i) If a candidate gives rnore than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answer happen to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question. If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
b. The exam will carry Sixty eight (68) points. The marks obtained in the written examination shall be taken into account on pro-rata basis for determining the final merit list. The syllabus for the written examination is enclosed as and is also available on site of the Commission (www.jkpsc.nic.in).
(B) Interview/ Viva Voce the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination, an interview/viva voce test will be conducted. The number of candidates called for interview/ viva voce test shall be restricted, as far as practicable, to a minimum of three times the number of vacancies in order of Inerit. The interview/ viva-voce will have 25 points.
c. The detailed selection criteria has been given in the Rule 42 (ii) of the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business and Procedure) Rules, 2021 and the same is available on the Commission website.
How to Apply :
1. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 08.04.2021 Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
2. Last date for filing of online Application form complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 07.05.2021
3. The last date for receipt of online applications provided in the notification shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility as regards acquisition of Domicile Certificates and educational and professional qualifications. January, 2021.
4. Candidates can edit some of the fields in their online application form from to 12.05.2021(11:59 pm) (3 days). Instructions in this regard will be available on the website.
5. Candidates are not required to submit a hard copy or any other documents to the Comnlission.
6. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much bei’ore the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability to pay fee or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
7. Exam date: 13.06.2021
This job has expired.