JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
Senior Resident (DNB, MS/MD) In Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education And Field Officer – JIPMER Recruitment
Recruitment For : Senior Resident (DNB, MS/MD)
No Of Vacancies : 78
- Please check with the concern authority or website
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Field Officer , Puducherry, Tamil Nadu 605006
- An MCI-recognized postgraduate Medical degree MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University.
- Rs.67,700 (Level 11, Cell1) (Revised) and usual allowances as applicable per month in the first year (Total approximately Rs.1,10,000).
- Not exceeding 45 years as on 31-03-2021.
How To Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Written test and Interview to be held at 08.30.A.M on 02-03-2021 (Tuesday) And 03-03-2021 (Wednesday) at JIPMER Academic Centre, JIPMER, Puducherry as per schedule along with:
- Filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format (appended)
- Original Certificates with one set of Self-attested copy thereof and
- Copy of the printout of fees paid through online (No fee is required to be payable by Persons with Disabilities (PwD’s) candidates).
- For candidate employed in state or central government or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
- Applicants should not have completed 3 years Senior Residency under Residency Scheme in any institution, whether on regular or on ad-hoc basis. The duration of Senior Residency already done will be reduced from the 3 years tenure to be offered.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates, who do not fulfill any of the conditions, will not be allowed to appear. They have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before coming for the examination.
- No travelling allowance will be paid for attending the Interview except for SC/ST candidates. SC/ST candidates will be paid travelling allowance as per rules.
- All information pertaining to this advertisement including date of Interview, result, joining etc. will be displayed only on the JIPMER, Puducherry website (www.jipmer.edu.in). No individual intimation will be sent by JIPMER, Puducherry to applicants. It is the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting Institute website www.jipmer.edu.in regularly.
- Vacancy position may be revised / changed, as per requirement. Such changes will be put up on the Institute website.
- SC, ST, OBC, EWS and PwDs candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such candidates will be accommodated against the General/ Unreserved vacancies in the post as per their position in the overall merit or vacancies earmarked for their category, whichever is advantageous to them. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC, ST, OBC, EWS and PwDs candidates.
- In case any information or declaration given by any candidate is found to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service, and action will be taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority
This job has expired.