JIPMER Recruitment 2021 Senior Resident
|Company Name||JIPMER Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Resident Jobs|
|No of Posts||90 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Puducherry , Karaikal|
|Last Date to Apply||23/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt , Puducherry Govt Jobs|
In continuation to our Advertisement No.Admin-I/SR/1/1-2021, dated 11-02-2021, applications are invited by Director, JIPMER from eligible Indian candidates for filling up the posts of Senior Resident (3 year tenure posts) in the following department that are vacant or likely to fall vacant soon at JIPMER-Puducherry & JIPMER-Karaikal. The candidates who have already paid their application fees in response to our earlier advertisement Notice dated 11-02-2021 need not be paid again.
1. Name of the Post: Senior Resident
2. No of posts: 90
3. Pay Scale: Basic Pay Rs.67,700 (Level 11, Cell1) (Revised) and usual allowances as applicable per month in the first year (Total approximately Rs.1,10,000).
4. Essential Qualifications: An MCI-recognized postgraduate Medical degree MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University.
5. Important Note: Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age and educational qualification etc. will be on 22-04-2021. To be eligible for selection, the candidate should complete all the requirements for the qualifying degree (e.g. passing the exam ination and completing the mandatory period of work, if any) by 22-04-2021 & the results should be declared to this effect on or before this date. Those who does not fulfill any of the above conditions need not apply. Mere permission to appear in the examination or interview does not imply any determination of final eligibility.
- Not exceeding 45 years as on 22-04-2021.
- Rs. 500 for General (UR), OBC & EWS candidates, and Rs. 250 for SC/ST candidates.
- For candidate employed in state or central government or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
- Applicants should not have completed 3 years Senior Residency under Residency Scheme in any institution, whether on regular or on ad-hoc basis. The duration of Senior Residency already done will be reduced from the 3 years tenure to be offered.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates, who do not fulfill any of the conditions, will not be allowed to appear. They have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before coming for the examination.
- No travelling allowance will be paid for attending the Interview except for SC/ST candidates. SC/ST candidates will be paid travelling allowance as per rules.
- All information pertaining to this advertisement including date of Interview, result, joining etc. will be displayed only on the JIPMER, Puducherry website (www.jipmer.edu.in). No individual intimation will be sent by JIPMER, Puducherry to applicants. It is the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting Institute website www.jipmer.edu.in regularly.
- Vacancy position may be revised / changed, as per requirement. Such changes will be put up on the Institute website.
- SC, ST, OBC, EWS and PwDs candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such candidates will be accommodated against the General/ Unreserved vacancies in the post as per their position in the overall merit or vacancies earmarked for their category, whichever is advantageous to them. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC, ST, OBC, EWS and PwDs candidates.
- In case any information or declaration given by any candidate is found to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service, and action will be taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- List Of Original Certificates Candidates will need to bring:
- Age proof certificate (Birth certificate/10th/12th Mark sheet).
- MBBS (Provisional/Degree certificate) and Internship Completion certificate.
- MD/MS/DNB (Degree/Provisional certificate).
- Medical Council Registration (MBBS and MD/MS/DNB).
- Conduct and Character certificate from the Institution/College where he/she completed his/her PG study.
- Identify certificate.
- Residence certificate issued by Revenue authority not below the rank of Tahsildar/Dy.Tahsildar or Aadhar card/voter ID/Passport.
- SC/ST certificate and latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate issued by Revenue Officer (not below the rank of Thasildar/ DyThasildar), if he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC category. In case the certificate is in regional language, an English version of the certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer is also to be furnished.
- OBC (NCL) certificate must be in the format as mentioned. Certificate produced at the time of interview should not be older than one year on the date of interview.
- SC/ST certificate must be in the format as mentioned.
- Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) shall be applicable as per Govt. of India policy Office Memorandum No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) DoPT dated19th January 2019 and 31st January 2019. EWS candidates will attach certificate issued by the competent authority in the form prescribed as per.
- Candidates who are in service in a government hospital or institution are required to submit a “No objection Certificate” from the present employer.
- JIPMER Academic Centre, JIPMER, Puducherry
Selection Procedure :
- A written examination based on MCQs in the applicable subject will be conducted for all the eligible candidates.
- Based on the marks in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for interview. The shortlist will be displayed in our notice board. These candidates will be interviewed on the same day.
- The weightage of written examination is 80% and that of personal interview is 20%.
How to Apply :
- Each candidate, while filling up the application form, will need to indicate whether he/she is applying for the post(s) at Puducherry, Karaikal or both. Separate merit lists will be drawn up for each location, transfer between the two locations is not permitted.
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Written test and Interview to be held at 08.30.A.M on 22-04-2021 (Thursday) AND 23-04-2021 (Friday) at JIPMER Academic Centre, JIPMER, Puducherry as per schedule along with:
- Filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format (appended)
- Original Certificates with one set of Self-attested copy thereof and
- Copy of the printout of fees paid through online (No fee is required to be payable by Persons with Disabilities (PwD’s) candidates).
This job has expired.