Jharkhand Urban Development and Housing Department Recruitment 2021 Community Organizer
|Company Name||Jharkhand Urban Development and Housing Department Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Community Organizer Jobs|
|No of Posts||11 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 13,000 /-Per Month|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Eligible and Suitable candidates are invited for WALK-IN INTERVIEW for contractual appointment against the following positions in the State Mission Management Unit (SMMU) & City Mission Management Unit (CMMU), constituted under the Directorate of Municipal Administration, Urban Development & Housing Department, Ranchi as per provisions of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA), Govt. of India for implementation of Deendayal Anthoydaya Yojana- National Urban Livelihood Mission (DAY-NULM) in the state of Jharkhand.
1. Post Name: Community Organiser (CO)
2. Category &no. of positions: UR-3 ST-7 EWS-1
3. Educational Qualification & Experience: Intermediate (10+2) in any discipline. Candidates should have at least 5 years of post qualification experience in working with community on social development.
4. Monthly Consolidated Remuneration: Rs. 13,000/-
- Upper Age limit As on 1st April 2021: 50 years
- JUPMI BUILDING, Ist Floor, Directorate of Municipal Administration, DHURWA, Ranchi- 834004
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Candidates must bring all the original as well as self attested photocopy of the relevant documents (Including Age Proof, Caste/category certificate, Residential certificates, Educational Qualification & work Experience and Curriculum vitae) at the time of WALK IN INTERVIEW. For reserved category domicile of Jharkhand is essential
2. Date of Interview:
a. For the position of State Mission Manager: 16th April 2021
b. For the position of City Mission Manager: 16th April 2021
c. For the position of Community Organiser: 17th April 2021
3. Registration Timings: 09:30AM-11:30 AM on the date of interview
This job has expired.