ITI Apprentice vacancy in Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory Recruitment 2021
|Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Last Date to Apply||31/03/2021|
- Engagement Of Iti Apprentices For Training At Dmrl For The Year 2021-22
- DMRL proposes to engage ITI Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961(Amended 2015, 2019) purely for ONE YEAR apprenticeship Training in the following mentioned trades. Stipend will be provided as per the Apprenticeship rules.
- Trades: Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Welder, Electrician, Electronics, Book Binder, Computer Operator and Progammin Assistant
- Essential Qualification: ITI Pass in Respective Trades
- No of Posts: 30
- For the above mentioned apprentices, reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories will be applicable as per provision of Apprentice Act 1961, Apprentice Rules, 1992 and Apprenticeship (Amendment) Rules, 2015.
- The No. of apprentices mentioned above are only indicative and may change at a later stage depending on the final assessment of eligible applications received.
- Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory (DMRL) is situated about 15 Kms from Secunderabad Railway Station and 10 Kms from Hyderabad Railway Station. Bus Nos. 102 from Secunderabad Station to Labs Qtrs, 102 from Public Gardens (Near Hyderabad Railway Station) to Midhani/Keshavagiri, 102A, 102B, 203, 251M, 102M & 102P from Koti, Women’s College to different places ply via DMRL X Roads (alighting point) at frequent intervals
Terms and Conditions for Selection of Apprentices:
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that they have fulfilled eligibility criteria and other norms of the post/apprenticeship stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- Candidates passed ITI from NCVT and SCVT only are eligible and should pass the qualifying exam.
- Candidates who have already undergone or who are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprenticeship Act 1961 are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with more than one year of work experience are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have registered on www.apprenticeshipindia.org only will be accepted. The registration number is to be written while filling the application. The registration number will further be verified at the time of selection/document verification.
- The candidate should apply for the concerned position in the apprenticeshipindia.org portal also. The concerned position will be displayed under positions available at Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory.
- Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination (ITI) as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates with higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- The tenure of the Apprenticeship for above Trades would be ONE YEAR only, commencing from execution of the contract of apprenticeship. This is in strict accordance with Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules and its amendments from time to time.
- PWD candidates are eligible only for the designated trades as per apprenticeship rules.
- Selected candidates at the time of joining will have to bring the following certificates
Police verification certificate from their local police station; and
Conduct/character certificate from head of previous educational institute.
A physical fitness certificate from a Civil Assistant Surgeon
SSC Certificate ,
Caste/PWD Certificate. Expired OBC certificate will not be considered.
Copy of Bank Pass Book.
1 Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Verification of credentials shall be done and in case of any deviation from or nonconformity with the desired qualification, candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected.
- Suppression of facts will also lead to disqualification, at any stage of the selection process or during the training period.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants called for any stage of the selection process.
- The apprentices WILL NOT BE provided any hostel accommodation/quarter/transport by the establishment at any stage of the selection process, and also during the training period. Also, no allowances will be admissible except the consolidated stipend.
- Candidates selected for training will not be allowed to withdraw from training except for reasons which are beyond their control. Before commencement of the training, the candidates will have to execute a Contract of Apprenticeship.
- The training of the Apprentice will be terminated without intimation following unauthorized absence of the candidate in training for a period of more than 15 days.
- Completion of Training does not entitle the candidates any right to claim temporary / permanent job in DMRL.
- The management of DMRL reserves the right to amend/refix/cancel/suspend the selection process at any time during the process without assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of the DMRL management shall be final in all aspects of selection process and binding and no appeal of any kind shall be accepted/ entertained/ considered in this regard.
- No correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates not selected for training.
- Date of commencement of Training: Will Be Notified by email mentioned on the application to the selected candidates.
- Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad-500058
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidates applications in specified format and along with scanned copies of required certificates/testimonials of 10th Class, ITI, Community Certificate may be send to the e-mail ID email@example.com on or before 31.03.2021. In the subject line of the email “Application for Apprentices- (Trade)” should be written. For example, candidates applying for Fitter should mention “Application for Apprentices- Fitter” in the subject line.
- Candidates are advised to check their emails periodically and keep the same active during the selection process. Emails submitted without application form will be rejected.
- Last Date of Application: 31st March, 2021.
This job has expired.