IRP Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
Senior Resident (DNB Pathology, MS/MD) In Indian Registry Of Pathology – IRP Recruitment
Recruitment For : Senior Resident (DNB Pathology, MS/MD)
No Of Vacancies : 01
- Please check with the concern authority or website
- India Post Office, New Delhi, Delhi 110028
- Masters degree (MD) in pathology/DNB (Pathology) (Should have completed within 3 yrs)/DCP
- Not exceeding 45 yrs. Relaxable up to 5 yrs. for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidate in accordance with instructions issued by the Dept. of Personnel and Training from time to time in this regard. However, the prescribed age may be relaxed in exceptional cases for experienced and qualified candidates.
- National Institute of Pathology is a premier Research Institute of the ICMR. The candidate will be required to undertake routine responsibilities in the Pathology Lab as well as actively participate in the ongoing academic activities at the Institute.
How To Apply :
- The Candidate interested to apply may submit applications to The Director, ICMR-National Institute of Pathology, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi in a given Application Form. Last date for submission of application is 15/March/2021.
- The Interview will be held on 22 /March/ 2021 at 10am at ICMR-National Institute of Pathology, Safdarjang Hospital Camus, New Delhi. Kindly bring your all original certificates and other documents for verification at the time of Interview. No.: NIP/Sr. Resident/2020-21/
- Tenure of Senior Resident is tenable for 3 (Three) years. However, it is renewable on yearly basis. Candidates who have already done Senior Residency will not be eligible to apply. Candidates who do not have MD/DNB/DCP certificates and or awaiting results will not be eligible. Private practice is not allowed. However, non practicing allowance is admissible to medical graduates as per rules. No Hostel Accommodation available.
This job has expired.