Indian Coast Guard Recruitment for Assistant Commandant| Apply Online for 50 posts
Name & Number of Post:
1. Assistant Commandant 01/2022 Batch – General Duty – 40 posts
2. Assistant Commandant 01/2022 Batch – Technical (Engineering & Electrical) – 10 posts
- General Duty – Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 60%marks and Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in mathematics and physics.
- Tech (Engg / Elect) – Engineering degree in Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace or Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engineering Or Power Electronics and At least 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class or Three year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%.
- Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
Last Date of Apply: