India Post Office Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2021
Staff Car Driver (10th Pass) In India Post Office Recruitment
Recruitment For : Staff Car Driver (10th Pass)
No Of Vacancies : 09
- Please check with the concern authority or website
- India Post Office, New Delhi, Delhi 110028
- Possession of a valid driving license for light and heavy Motors vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
- Experience of driving light and heavy Motor vehicle at least three years.
- Pass in 10th standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Rs.19,900/- to Rs. 63,200 /- (Level-2 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC).
- 18 to 27 year (Relaxable 5yrs for SC & ST, 3yrs for OBC).
- Three years service as Home guard or Civil Volunteers
How To Apply :
- Last Date of Receipt of Application: Forty five (45) days after the publication of this advertisement in Employment News upto 17:00 Hrs.
- The applications information/ enclosures should be sent in an appropriate size of thick paper envelope clearly inscribing on the cover as Application for the post of Staff Car Driver (Direct Recruitment) at MMS Delhi through Speed Post/Register Post only and addressed to The Senior Manager , Mail Motor Service, C- 121,Naraina Industrial Area phase-I, Naraina, New Delhi -110028.
- Application sent by courier or any other transmission will not be entertained/considered.
- Application without complete information or without requisite documents duly attested by Gazetted officer/self-attested will be rejected straight way without any or information.
- No T A-DA will be paid for test. Candidate will selected on the basis of qualification, experience & skill test and merely possessing minimum qualification will not vest any right to the candidate to call for test.
- The requisite details with regards to age limit, eligibility qualification, experience, application format, syllabus and other terms & conditions are available on the website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Application should be submitted as per format of application enclosed and should be signed by the candidate and accompanied with:-
- Photocopies of following certificates duly attested by Gazetted officer/self attested:
- Proof of date of birth
- Educational qualification
- Driving experience certificate as intimated
- SC/ST/OBC/ESM certificate issued by competent authority
- Driving License,
- Technical qualification.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs attested by Gazetted officer / self attested. One should be pasted on the application form and the other should attached with the application form.
This job has expired.