IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021 Assistant Security Officer
|Company Name||IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Security Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 112,400 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||11/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee invites only the on-line applications for the posts as per details given below. The On-line option will remain open from April 12, 2021 to May 11, 2021. To apply on-line, and for important instructions to the candidates, please visit Institute’s website www.iitr.ac.in. Applicants are advised to visit Institute’s website regularly for any update related to this advertisement.
a. Post Name: Assistant Security officer
b. No of Post: 01
c. Pay Scale: Rs.35,400 – 112400
(i) Graduate with 4 years relevant experience.
(ii) Should have Military or NCC and Fire Fighting training
(iii) Be able to drive light vehicles/motor cycle and handle fire arms, in addition to having a sound health and active habits.
- 18 – 32 years
1. The candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees two the link through online portal at for each post hundred fifty only) https://iitrpaydemo.azurewebsites.net/NonTeachingpost, No fee is required from IIT Roorkee regular employees, SC/ST candidates, Divyang (Persons with Disabilities) candidates and women candidates.
2. The candidates applying for more than one post, additional fee @ Rs. 250/- per post will be paid for each post.
3. The candidates are required to apply through On-Line mode only. The On-line option will remain open from April 12, 2021 to May II, 2021. Link will automatically disable at 11 PM (1ST) on last date.
4. The relaxation in age are as under:-
a) The maximum age limit will be considered on the closing date for submission of the on-line application (i.e. May 1 1, 2021). The relaxation of 05 years to SC/ST candidates and 03 years to OBC candidates with additional 10 years age relaxation to Divyang (Persons with Disabilities) candidates will be given in accordance with the Government of India rules. Relaxation in upper age limit for those applicants, who are in Central Government or Central Government Autonomous body, Ex-Serviceman, shall be admissible as per the Government of India rules. Further, the Institute may consider relaxation in upper age limit in case of highly experienced and deserving candidates.
b) The age preferably below 55 years will be admissible for the persons working in IIT Roorkee (a) on contract on fixed monthly emoluments selected through open advertisement & duly constituted
Selection Committee and have requisite educational qualification/experience, (b) persons working on Compassionate Ground on fixed monthly emoluments, (c) Y-pool Workers.
c) Regular employees of other IITs or CFTIs who are educationally qualified can considered for recruitment upto a maximum of 50 years of age.
d) Certificate in of experience should given by appropriate authority clearly mentioning the of work done and nature of work.
5. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they at least the essential qualifications laid down for various No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
6. Preference will be given to ‘Persons with Disabilities (Divyang)’, even where the reservation is not marked and suitable Divyang applicants are available.
7. Incomplete applications/without relevant supporting enclosures/without prescribed fee will be rejected.
8. Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
9. Persons serving in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSUs, should upload NOC and vigilance clearance also while applying on-line along with all other relevant supporting documents duly self attested, failing which such persons shall be required to produce NOC and vigilance clearance at the time of appearing in the Job- oriented test (Written).
10. For availing the benefits of Other Backward Classes, the candidates are required to produce the latest OBC non-creamy layer certificate on the prescribed proforma applicable for appointment to the posts of Central Government.
11. The numbers of posts are tentative and may vary.
12. The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the advertised conditions in case of deserving candidates.
13. Candidates are advised to mention their correct and active e-mail address in the application, as all the correspondence like issuance of call letter or any other information will be communication through e- mail only.
14. In case any mistake in selection process is detected, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection process shall have two tier tests. Tier-I will consist of the objective tYiR written examination for screening and short-listing. It will comprise of English Language (Basic knowledge), General
Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Basic Arithmetic and Quantitative Aptitude.
2. Tier-II at the second level examination for the shortlisted candidates will be in the form of job-oriented written test and/or typing test on Computer (Hindi and English), as applicable, corresponding to job
description of corresponding posts. Merit list for final selection will be made only on the basis of qualifying marks obtained in Tier-II examination.
How to Apply :
- The candidates are required to apply through On-Line mode only. The On-line option will remain open from April 12, 2021 to May 11, 2021. Link will automatically disable at 11:59:59PM (1ST) on last date.
This job has expired.