IIT Roorkee Post Doctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021
Post Doctoral Fellowship (M.Phil./Ph.D) In Indian Institute Of Technology Roorkee – IIT Roorkee Recruitment
Recruitment For : Post Doctoral Fellowship (M.Phil./Ph.D)
No Of Vacancies : 01
- Please check with the concern authority or website
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247667
- Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry/Physics with experience of Laser Spectroscopy, MATLAB and LabVIEW.
- The duration of the fellowship will be of two years extendable to one more year, if necessary. The candidate is expected to join the Department as soon as offer letter has been released. The fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship as below in addition to the contingency grant of Rs. 50,000/-per annum. First two years: Rs. 55,000/- per month Third year: Rs. 60,000/- per month
How To Apply :
- Last date for the submission of application is 15 th March 2021.
- Candidates can apply with cover letter, curriculum vitae, list of publications (with the most significant publications highlighted), research statement describing past research and plans for future research in the context of the title of project by e-mail, to: Professor and Head, Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee – 247667 Uttarakhand
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (and copy to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org )
- All the postdoctoral fellows (PDF) will be registered as IIT Roorkee students for availing the facilities of accommodation, hospital, medical insurance scheme, computer center, library, sports etc.
- The candidate called for discussion/interview will be reimbursed Bus/Train (2nd AC) fare from their place of residence/work and return by the shortest route within India on production of train/bus tickets or PNR number.
- All the emails have subject line Application for Postdoctoral Position.
- All other rules and regulations, mentioned in the notification number IITR/Rect./E-5508 dated 03 May 2019 will be applicable
This job has expired.