IGCAR Recruitment 2021 Driver
|IGCAR Recruitment 2021
|No of Posts
|Rs. 19,900 /-Per Month
|Last Date to Apply
Details of Posts advertised for Direct Recruitment and Stipendiary Trainees are given below:
1. Name of the post: Driver (OG)
2. No of Post: 02
3. Group: C
4. Education Qualification:
i. Pass in 10th Standard / SSC;
ii. Possession of a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles;
iii. Knowledge of motor mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle);
iv. Consolidated experience in driving a light or heavy vehicle for at least 3 years
5. Desirable: Possession of a valid driving licence to drive two wheelers.
6. Emoluments: Rs.19,900/- in Level 2 of the pay matrix + DA + allowances as admissible to Central Government servants
7. Advertisement No. IGCAW02/2021
- Minimum age is 18 years and maximum 27 years as on the last date of receipt of online application.
- Rs. 100/-
At the time of certificate verification the date which will be intimated later, candidates must bring Online Application Form along with Original and one set of photo copy of self-attested of the following documents:
1. Educational qualifications and technical qualifications (supported by appropriate mark sheets) starting from (SSC) X standard onwards.
2. Date of birth/Proof of age.
3. School/College leaving certificate (Transfer Certificate)
4. SC and ST certificate issued by an authority duly authorized to issue such Certificate in the prescribed format and the caste/community should have been included in the Presidential orders in relation to the concerned State.
5. OBC certificate should be issued by an authorized authority in the prescribed format with non-creamy layer certificate and the Caste/Community should have been included in the Central lists of Other Backward Caste. The crucial date for determining the OBC non-creamy layer certificate will be the closing date of online application. OBC for the purpose of Age Relaxation And Reservation shall mean “persons of OBC categories not belonging to the Creamy Layer” as defined in Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training 0M No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08-09-93 and modified vide Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training 0M No.36033/1/2013-Estt.(Res) dated 27-05-2013.
6. Disability Certificate from the appropriate authority regarding physical disability (if applicable).
7. Candidates claiming reservation under EWS are required to produce Income and Asset certificate in the prescribed format enclosed to this advertisement duly issued by the Competent Authority.
8. “No Objection Certificate in case working under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies, etc. (if applicable)
9. Proof to the effect that they have been affected by 1984 riots. (if applicable)
10. Certificate regarding domiciled in Kashmir Division from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 (if claiming age relaxation for Kashmir division). (if applicable)
11. Ex-Servicemen Certificate. (if applicable)
12. Experience certificate. (if applicable)
13. Any other certificate in respect of claims made in the application form.
1. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement. Candidates should ensure that they fill in the correct information. The candidate would be admitted to various stages of the recruitment process based on the information furnished by the candidate in his/her application.
2. Only a summary scrutiny of the application would be made before the final stage of the process and detailed scrutiny of the eligibility of the candidate would be done only at the final stage of the recruitment process. As such, the candidature of the applicant shall remain provisional till detailed scrutiny is undertaken and the candidate is found eligible in all respects.
3. IGCAR would be at liberty to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found ineligible for the post or if it comes to its notice that the candidate has furnished false information. The decision of IGCAR with regard to eligibility of the candidate shall be final.
4. The mere fact that a call letter has been issued to the candidate and allowed to appear in the wriiten test/skill test/trade test/physical tests/driving test/interview will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared or that entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted as true and correct.
5. The filling up of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is subject to the approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued by the Government from time to time. IGCAR reserves the right not to fill up the post or even to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the whole process of recruitment without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
6. Candidates empanelled under WAIT LIST will be offered appointment ONLY in case candidate in the main list does not join. The validity of operation of wait list will be one year from the date of preparation of the select panel or after notifying any such recruitment whichever is earlier.
7. Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the Age/Educational Qualification/Experience as on the Closing Date of receipt of application will not be eligible and need not apply. The candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC should clearly indicate his/her category in the application even if they apply against UR posts.
[a] SC/ST outstation candidates called for Written Test/Skill Test/lnterview will be paid to and fro Travelling Allowance (TA) of second-class (Sleeper) Railway fare by the shortest route (subject to production of tickets) as per rules. However, Traveling Allowance is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Government Services, Central/State Government corporations, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous bodies, Local Government Institutions and Panchayats and the concession availed from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending written test/skill test/trade test/physical test/driving test/interview.
[b] Candidates called for Interview for the post of Technical Officer/C will be paid to and fro Travelling Allowance (TA) of second-class (Sleeper) Railway fare by the shortest route (subject to production of tickets) as per rules. Bank Accounts details for reimbursement of Travelling Allowance (TA) should be filled while applying online application itself. Candidates should download and take multiple copies of TA forms along with online application form and submit the same at the time written test/skill test/trade test/physical test/interview, ifshortlisted for written test/skill test/trade test/physical test/interview.
8. Posting of the selected candidates would be at the discretion of the Competent Authority as per the availability of vacancies.
9. They are liable to serve in any part of India, in any constituent unit of the Department of Atomic Energy including PSUs and work on round the clock shifts. On their appointment they will be governed by the National Pension System as notified by Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Government of India vide Notification No.F.No.5/7/2003-ECB & PR dated 22-12-2003, as amended from time to time.
10. Candidates working under the Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies etc., should furnish “No Objection Certificate” at the stage of Certificate Verification.
11. In case the Universities/Board, award grades/CGPA/OGPA, the same will have to be indicated in equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by that University/Board. In the absence of the same the candidature will not be considered.
12. Appointment to the post is subject to being found medically fit by the Competent Authority.
13. Compensatory time for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (Divyangian) will be provided as per the extant orders of Government of India.
14. Necessary request shall be made in advance to Assistant Personnel Officer (Rectt.), IGCAR for extra time/scribe. Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government in Group C posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT ELIGIBLE for claiming benefits of reservation under ex-servicemen category.
- Assistant Personnel Officer (Rectt.), Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam — 603102, Chengalpattu District, Tamil Nadu
Selection Procedure :
1. The Process of selection involves Personal Interview. In case of receipt of considerable number of applications online/offline screening test will be conducted. The test will be of two hours duration comprising 75 objective type questions in the respective subject.
2. Each question shall carry 3 marks for correct answer and one negative mark for incorrect answer. Marks scored in the screening test will be used for shortlisting the candidates for personal interview.
3. Final selection list shall be on the basis of the marks secured in the personal interview.
4. Technician/B – Group “C” Post: The Process of selection involves three stages i.e. Stage 1 — Preliminary Test, Stage 2 — Advanced Test and stage 3 – Trade/Skills Test.
Stage 1 — Preliminary Test
Stage 2 — Advanced Test
Stage 3 — Trade/Skills Test
5. Administrative – Gyoup “C” Post: The Process of selection involves two Levels i.e. Level I: Objective Written Test and Level 2: Stenography Skill Test.
6. Level 1: The written test will be of one and half hours duration comprising 100 objective type questions. Each question shall carry 3 marks for correct answer and one negative mark for incorrect answer.
7,. Objective Test Covering: 1. General English 3. General Intelligence & Reasoning 2. General Knowledge 4. Quantitative Aptitude [Arithmetic]
8. Level 2: Stenography Skill Test: Minimum Speed of 80 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and 30 w.p.m. in English Typewriting. Qualifying Standards for Level 1 & 2: 50% marks for UR.
9. For More Selection Process Candidates Kindly refer to the Official Notification
How to Apply :
1. Online applications are invited for Direct Recruitment from eligible Indian Citizens to fill up the following posts in Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam through website www.igcar.gov.in.
2. Government Strives To Have A Workforce Which Reflects Gender Balance And Women Candidates Are Encouraged To Apply
3. Opening Date: 15-04-2021 AT 10:00 AM
4. Closing Date: 14-05-2021 AT 23:59 PM
5. Facility for submission of online application will be available from 15-04-2021 at 10:00 am to 14-05-2021 23:59 pm on website of IGCAR i.e. www.igcar.gov.in under the tab “Recruitment”.
6. Applications will be accepted only through online mode. Only one application should be submitted for one post.
7. Candidates should submit separate application for each post, if they intend to apply for more than one post. Candidate should read the instructions in the advertisement and online application form carefully before making any entry or selecting any option. Before filling application form, candidates should keep ready the necessary documents/certificates required.
8. Candidate is required to fill up personal details and details of post applied for etc. and upload recently taken front facing passport size photograph. A valid e-mail II) and Mobile Number is mandatory for submitting application online and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results.
8. IGCAR will send call letter for written test/skill test/trade test/physical test/driving test/interview to the registered/given e-mail ID or candidates may be required to download the Admit Card from the website of IGCAR. No correspondence will be sent through post/courier.
9. Date, Time, Venue for various stages examination will be intimated through Admit Card only. The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature is clearly visible in preview at the time of filling application in online mode.
10. If photo/signature displayed is small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature is not as per the required format and in that case the application will be rejected. Therefore candidates must ensure that photo and signature are clearly visible.
11. Candidates applied for the posts of Scientific Officer/E Technical Officer/E Scientific Officer/D are required to forward hard copy of their application along with one set of document mentioned in Para XII to Assistant Personnel Officer (Rectt.), Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam — 603102, Chengalpattu District, Tamil Nadu by speed post so as to reach on or before 20-05-2021.
This job has expired.