HPNLU Recruitment 2021 Chowkidar
|Company Name||HPNLU Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Chowkidar Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Similar Jobs||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Advertisement No.-HPNLU-A(7)-11(ADVT.)/2021/7 Dated: 06-04-2021
1. Post Name: Chowkidar (Daily wages)
2. No. of Posts: 02
3. Tenure: 03 months
4. Essential Qualification: 10th pass or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education.
5. Pay Scale: Rs. 275/- per day
1. The candidates must be a citizen of “India”. All other conditions of minimum eligibility and services shall be governed by the relevant rules of the University.
2. The candidates have to produce original documents at the time of appearing for interview.
3. Incomplete applications/without relevant supporting enclosures/attachments will be out rightly rejected.
4. Application other than the prescribed form will not be entertained.
5. The University reserves the right to fill up the post, not to fill up the post, increase/reduce number of post(s) or cancel the advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason. The University will also reserve the right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
6. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding the conduct and result of written test/interview and the reasons for not being called for the interview.
7. Application fee is Rs. 200/- payable by Demand Draft, in favour of Registrar, Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla.
8. Applicant reporting and submitting application forms beyond prescribed time shall not be considered.
Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla, 16 Mile Shimla-mandi National Highway, Ghandal District Shimla, Himachal Pradesh-1710149. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla, 16 Mile Shimla-mandi National Highway, Ghandal District Shimla, Himachal Pradesh-171014
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Applications are invited for filling up the posts through Walk-in -Interview, scheduled to be held on 12-04-2021.
2. Interested candidates are required to fill their application form in the prescribed format and bring the hardcopy of completed application form along with required certificate/documents on the date of the Interview.
3. All interested candidates are required to report in person and submit application form along with prescribed application fee, during the prescribed time on 12-04-2021.
4. Reporting Time on the date of Interview: 9.00 am to 11.00 am
This job has expired.