House Keeper vacancy in Bishnupriya Balashram Recruitment 2021
|Bishnupriya Balashram March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Salary||Rs. 6,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||31/03/2021|
Bishnupriya Balashram is running a Child Care Institution (CCl), registered under Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015. The management of the CCl intends to engage suitable Staff such as Counsellor, Probation Officer/ Case Worker, Store Keeper-cum-Accountant, House Father, Paramedical Staff (Pharmacist), Cook, Helper and House Keeper on contractual basis. The posts are purely contractual and co-terminus with the project. The continuance in the post by the candidate depends on the performance.
1. Name of the Post: House Keeper
2. No of Post: 03
3. Qualification Required: Under Matric (8th-10th)
4. Remuneration per month: 6000
- Lower age limit 21- Upper age limit 45
- The following documents have to be attached with the application forms:-
- Self-attested photocopy of Secondary, HSC, Graduation, Post Graduation or any other professional qualification certificate and mark-sheet.
- One recent self-attested colour photograph (3.5 X 4.5 size) should be affixed to the application form.
- Certificate of experience issued from previous employer.
- Self declaration regarding non involvement in any criminal activities especially child related offences.
- Secretary, Bishnupriya Balashram, At- Matha, Po- Chhenapadi, Dist- Keonjhar
Selection Procedure :
a) The recruitment shall be on the basis of career marking only as per weight age assigned below:
1. Secondary 10
2. Higher Secondary 15
3. Graduation 25
4. Post Graduation 30
5. Any other professional course / Training 10 related to child rights and its protection or MPhil, PhD etc 10
6. Work Experience 10
7. Total 100
b) The merit list shall be drawn up on the basis of weighted percentage of marks obtained in all the 6 categories mentioned in the table above. In case more than one candidate has equal marks, the candidate with past experience of working in child rights will be given preference. The decision of the Home Management Committee in this regard shall be final.
c) The Selection Committee shall make and recommend the name of 5 candidates for each position in order of preference to the management of the institution for appointment against vacant positions. The candidates scoring the highest marks will be called for a verification of certificates prior to issue of appointment order. The panel will be valid for 1 year from the date of finalization.
How to Apply :
1. The completely filled application form along with other documents (All documents will be in one PDF format) should be sent to the office of the CCl, Bishnupriya Balashram through E-mail (Mail Id- firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 31.03.2021 by 5:30 pm and also a hard copy of the same should submitted by the applicant via speed post/ registered post to the Secretary, Bishnupriya Balashram, At- Matha, Po- Chhenapadi, Dist- Keonjhar on or before 31.03.2021 by 5:30pm positively.
2. The candidate applying in different post should apply separately for each category of post. No other mode of application will be accepted. Incomplete application and application received both online and offline (hard copy) after due date shall be rejected. The details such as number of vacancies, eligibility, selection procedure, remuneration and application form are available in the district website i.e. https://kendujhar.nic.in .
This job has expired.