Honorary Visiting Specialist vacancy in North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021
|North Eastern Railway March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Honorary Visiting Specialist||PG Diploma, MS/MD, M.Ch|
|Last Date to Apply||30/04/2021|
- 09. “Honorary Visiting Specialist” to be recruited in LN Mishra Railway Hospital, Gorakhpur inthe following disciplines – General Surgery, Neurology, Nephrology, Cardiology, ENT, Urology,Gastroentology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, and Orthopedic Department. In this hospital,applications are invited from interested physicians who fulfill the following eligibilityfor the job of “Honorary Visiting Specialist”.
- Name of the Post: Honorary Visiting Specialist
- No of Post: 09
Qualification and Experience:
- Super Specialist – minimum qualification will be ‘Post Doctor all qualification DM/MCH or equivalent. (Authority: Board’s letter No.2010/H-1/12/Pt. dated 30.10.2013)
- Specialist – Post-Graduate degree from a recognized University. Minimum 3 years’ experience in the professional work related to concerned Specialty after obtaining P.G. degree.
- Where suitable candidates with PG degree are not available PG Diploma holders with 5 years’ experience in the professional work related to concern Specialty after obtaining P.G. diploma. (Authority: Board’s letter No.2010/H-1/12/ dated 11.05.2012)
- Termination of contract: The contracts may be terminated at any time, on one month notice on either side. The Administration reserves the right not to assign any reason for such Termination.
- Tenure of working: Each time the offer is given, it is to be given for year only.
- Competent Authority to approve engagement of Honorary Visiting Specialist:
- For a person being engaged for the first time as “Honorary Visiting Specialist” approval will be given by General Manager/DG/CAO.
- Thereafter, subsequent extensions may be given by DRM and where units do not come under DRM further extension to be sanctioned by General Manager/DG/CAO subject to adoption of a transparent method based on the performance report to be recorded at a senior level by medical department.
- The number of Honorary Visiting Specialist required may be decided by General Manager based on recommendations of CMD & PFA (RB letter no. 2018/Transformation cell/conclave/Health dated 23.03.2018)
- Honorarium to be paid:
- 2 hours a day for 6 days/week: Rs. 52,000/P.M
- 2 hours a day for 4 days/week: Rs. 32,000/P.M.
- 2 hours a day for 2 days/week: Rs. 16,000/P.M.
- 4 hours a day for 6 days/week: Rs. 78,000/P.M.
- 4 hours a day for 4 days/week: Rs. 48,000/P.M
- 4 hours a day for 2 days/week: Rs. 24,000/P.M.
- Super Specialist:
- 2 hours a day for 6 days/week: Rs. 64,000/P.M.
- 2 hours a day for 4 days/week: Rs. 40,000/P.M
- 2 hours a day for 2 days/week: Rs. 20,000/P.M
- 4 hours a day for 6 days/week: Rs. 96,000/P.M.
- 4 hours a day for 4 days/week: Rs. 60,000/P.M
- 4 hours a day for 2 days/week: Rs. 30,000/P.M
- During first time engagement, the preferred age is between 30 years to 64 years. Upper age limit of continued engagement is 65 years.
Selection Procedure :
- Zonal Railway (CMD) or PU (CMO) will constitute a standing committee of three Doctors headed by MD/CMS in charge for undertaking selection.
- The engagement of Honorary Visiting Specialists shall be made by inviting applications to fill up the vacancies by way of open advertisement in the leading Newspapers as well as over Indian Railways Website.
- Screening of the papers only will be done and name of selected doctors will be forwarded, after approval of CMD to General Manager/ approval of CMO to DG/ approval of CMS to CAO with full justification. The Honorary Visiting Specialist will not be called for physically.
- Committee will record the rationale of making a particular choice.
How to Apply :
- Applications can be submitted on plain paper with self-signed photocopy of all required informationand necessary records on any working day at the Medical Director’s Office, Lalit Narayan Mishra RailwayHospital, North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur, or can be sent to email email@example.com.
- Honorarium & Terms & Condition website is available at www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Given the availability and requirement, the Screening committee will decide the number of department wise HVS out of the departments.
- The last date to apply is 30.04.2021.
This job has expired.