High Court of Gauhati Recruitment 2021 Stenographer
|Company Name||High Court of Gauhati Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade II jobs|
|No of Posts||3 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000 – Rs. 97,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||17/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Assam Govt Jobs|
Online applications are invited till 5.00 PM of 17-04-2021 from the citizens of India as defined under Article 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India for filling up of the following vacancies of Stenographer Grade-II and Stenographer Grade-III in the district courts of Hojai, Charaideo and South Salmara. The number of vacancies shown below is indicative only and may vary at the time of final selection.
No. HC.XXXVII-10/2021/138 /R. cell
1. Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade-II
2. No of Post: 03
3. Scale of pay: Rs.22000- Rs.97000+ GP Rs.9700/- plus other allowances applicable as per rules
(i) The candidate must be a graduate from a UGC recognized University as on the date of advertisement.
(ii) Should possess a Diploma/Certificate in Stenography/Shorthand from ITI/Polytechnic/any other institute. Candidates who are pursuing Stenography/Shorthand may also apply. However, they must submit pass/completion certificate/diploma to the High Court at the time of document verification, unless otherwise decided by the High Court.
(iii) Must have adequate knowledge of the official language (Assamese) of the State of Assam.
(iv) The candidate must possess Employment exchange registration number for the state of Assam.
- Unreserved: 18 – 40 years, OBC/MOBC: 18 – 43 years, SC: 18 – 45 years, ST: 18 – 45 years, PWD: 18 – 50 years
- For SC and ST: Rs. 150/-, For all others: Rs. 300/-
Terms and Conditions
1. Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for the written examination /skill test / viva-voce etc.
2. Candidates need not to submit any testimonial/ certificate at the time of submission of online application. However, candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualifications, stenography skill, computer applications, date of birth, caste, working experience etc. at subsequent stages when asked for.
3. Number of posts may vary at the time of final selection.
4. No person, who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living or who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the aforementioned posts.
5. The admission of candidates at all stages of the selection process shall be purely provisional and subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria. If, on verification at any time before or after the selection process, it is found that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled without any notice. Mere calling of candidate to written examination/skill test/interview etc. or issuance of admit card/call letter etc. does not mean acceptance of candidature of any candidate which shall be further scrutinized at every stage and the High Court reserves the right to reject the candidature of any candidate at any time.
6. The provisional list of the candidates, with Roll Nos. will be published in the High Court website for the candidates’ reference.
7. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test/skill test/viva-voce etc.
8. Candidates who are already in the Government Service may apply after intimating their employers regarding submission of online application forms for the advertised vacancies. They shall have to produce “No Objection Certificate” form their present employer at the time of document verification and they shall have to produce release order at the time of appointment.
9. The High Court may decide not to issue any admit card/call letter etc. to any candidate and may decide to call candidates to written examination/skill test/interview etc. by publishing a notification in the official website and notice board of the High Court. Candidates are advised to visit the official website (www.ghconline.gov.in) of the High Court regularly for updates and important information. Unnecessary correspondence should be avoided.
10. Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as without the photograph and signature upload, is liable to be rejected summarily, unless otherwise decided by the High Court.
11. Any information submitted by an applicant in his/her application will bind the candidate personally.
12. The candidate will be responsible for any mistake made by him/her in the application form and the High Court shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
13. The certificate for claim of reservation must be issued by the competent authority.
14. The High Court may put the finally selected candidates on probation for a period of 2(two) years. The High Court reserves the right to cause dismissal from service any selected candidate during the period of probation without assigning any reason thereof.
15. District and establishment wise allocation of finally selected candidates and their transfer shall be as decided by the High Court. Decision of the High Court in all such matters shall be final.
- Submission of online application starts from: 03/04/2021, 12:00 PM
- Last date for submission of online application: 17/04/2021, 5:00 PM
- Last date for payment of fees: 20/04/2021, Till bank transaction hour
Selection Procedure :
Stage1: Stenography Test
(i) Voice test before dictation
(ii) Speed Test in shorthand at a speed of 100 words per minute (Duration 7 minutes) [700 words)
(iii) Tme to be given to the candidates for testing the computer
(iv) Time for transcription of the dictated portion in computer
Stage 2: Written Test
a) Candidates either equal to 10 times the number of vacancies (1: 10) who have qualified in the stenography test securing minimum 30 marks, shall be called for the written test.
b) The written test will consist of objective type (OMR based) questions on English Language Proficiency (50 marks) and Official Language of the state of Assam (Assamese) (20 marks) of 11/2 hour duration.
c) Both English and Assamese Language segment will be of qualifying nature and candidates will have to secure 40% marks in each segment to qualify in these two segments.
Stage 3: Viva-voce
Candidates qualifying in the written test shall be called in the ratio (1:3) in order of merit in the Stenography Test for the Viva-voce The final merit position will be determined on the basis of the total marks obtained in the Stenography Test and Viva- voce.
How to Apply :
- Candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria can submit online application forms, by following the steps indicated below, through the home page of the website www.ghconline.gov.in
- For any technical assistance for submission of online application forms please email to email@example.com mentioning the Post Name in the Subject line and related Registration Code(if any), Applicant’s name and Father’s name indicating the grievance in the body of the e-mail. A copy of the email should also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last date for submission of online application 17/04/2021, 5:00 PM
This job has expired.