High Court of Gauhati Recruitment 2021 Lower Division
|High Court of Gauhati Recruitment 2021
|Lower Division Assistant Jobs
|No of Posts
|Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500/-Per Month
|Cachar ,Sivasagar ,Hojai
|Last Date to Apply
|Assam Govt Jobs
Online applications are invited till 5.00 PM of 17/04/2021 from the citizens of India as defined under Article 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India for filling up of the following vacancies of LDA and Copyists in the district courts of Hojai, Charaideo and South Salmara, in the scale of pay Rs.14,OOO-60500 with Grade pay of Rs.6200/- and other allowances admissible as per Rules. Reservation of posts for different categories would be as per Rules. The number of vacancies shown below is indicative only and may vary on either side at the time of selection.
Post Name: Lower Division Assistant
1. A candidate must be a Graduate in any stream from a UGC recognized University as on the date Of advertisement.
2. He/ She must possess a certificate Of Computer knowledge of minimum 3(three) months duration.
3. The candidate should have knowledge of the Official Language of the State of Assam (Assamese).
4. The candidate must possess Employment exchange registration number for the state of Assam.
- Unreserved: 18 – 40 years, OBC/MOBC: 18 – 43 years, SC/ST: 18 – 45 years, PWD:18 – 50 years
- For SC/ST: Rs. 150/-, For all others: Rs. 300/-
Terms and conditions
1. Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for the written examination /skill test / viva-voce etc.
2. Candidates need not to submit any testimonial/ certificate at the time of submission of online application. However, candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualifications, computer knowledge, date of birth, caste, working experience etc. at subsequent stages when asked for. Number Of posts may vary at the time of final selection.
3. No person, who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living or who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the aforementioned posts.
4. The admission Of candidates at all stages of the selection process shall be purely provisional and subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria. If, on verification at any time before or after the selection process, it is found that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled without any notice.
5. Mere calling of candidate to written examination/skill test/interview etc. or issuance of admits card/call letter etc. does not mean acceptance of candidature of any candidate which shall be further scrutinized at every stage and the High Court reserves the right to reject the candidature of any candidate at any time.
6. The provisional list of the candidates, with Roll Nos. will be published in the High Court websitefor the candidates’ reference. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test/skill test/viva-voce Candidates who are already in the Government Service may apply after intimating their employers regarding submission Of online application forms for the advertised vacancies.
7. They shall have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time Of document verification and they shall have to produce release order at the time of appointment.
8. The High Court may decide not to issue any admit card/call letter etc. to any candidate and may decide to call candidates to written examination/skill test/interview etc. by publishing a notification in the official website and notice board of the High Court. Candidates are advised to visit the official website (www.ghconline.gov.in) of the High Court regularly for updates and important information. Unnecessary correspondence should be avoided.
9. Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as without the photograph and signature upload, is liable to be rejected summarily, unless otherwise decided by the High Court.
10. Any information submitted by an applicant in his/her application will bind the candidate personally.
11. The candidate will be responsible for any mistake made by him/her in the application form and the High Court shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
12. The High Court may put the finally selected candidates on probation for a period of 2(two) years. The High Court reserves the right to cause dismissal from service any selected candidate during the period of probation without assigning any reason thereof.
13. Allocation of posts to finally selected candidates and their transfer shall be as decided by the High Court. Decision of the High Court in all such matters shall be final.
Selection Procedure :
Common Written Test (OMR based Objective Questions with Multiple Choices) of two hour duration Of 120 marks
A. Stage I:
(i) General English (50 marks), General Knowledge including Computer Knowledge (30 marks) and General Aptitude (20 marks)
(ii) Official language of the state Of Assam (Assamese): 20 marks (which will be qualifying in nature, qualifying marks shall be 40% of 20 i.e. 8 marks). Marks obtained in the Assamese language segment will not be counted in preparing the merit list of written test.
B. Stage II: Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 from the rank-wise marksheet of the written test (3 times the total posts of a particular district) will be called to the viva-voce (15 marks). On the basis of the grand total marks obtained by the candidats in the Written Test and viva-voce, the final selection will be made district wise.
How to Apply :
- Online applications are invited till 5.00 PM of 17/04/2021 from the citizens of India as defined under Article 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India for filling up of the following vacancies of LDA and Copyists in the district courts of Hojai, Charaideo and South Salmara,
This job has expired.