High Court of Gauhati Recruitment 2021 Computer Assistant
|Company Name||High Court of Gauhati Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Computer Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||19 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||26/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Assam Govt Jobs|
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Computer Assistant in the Principal Seat as well as Law Research Institute of the Gauhati High Couft in the usual scale in the PB-2 with Scale Rs, 14000-60500/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 6200/ – plus other allowances as admissible under the rules. The number of vacancies shown below is indicative only and may vary at the time of final selection on either side.
1. Post Name: Computer Assistant (Principal Seat)
ii. No of Post: 18
2. Post Name: Computer Assistant (Law Research Institute)
ii. No of Post: 01
3. Educational qualification:
i. A Candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University. He/she shall possess a diploma/certificate in computer operation
ii. The candidate must be well versed in execution of works such as data entry and DTP works, basic hardware maintenance including installation of various devices like printers, scanners etc., setting up and configuring LAN, Using utilities, application software, web designing and web based application software and Web based applications of computers
4. Proof of residency: A Candidate must possess a valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange for the State of Assam.
5. Pay Scale: Rs. 14000-60500/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 6200/ – plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
No. HC.XXXVII-21/2020/141 /R.CELL
- Unreserved – 40 years, OBC/MOBC – 43 years, Sc – 45 years, ST (P) & ST (H) – 45 years, PwBD -50 years
- For SC / ST(P) / ST(H): Rs. 150/-, For all others: Rs. 300/-
- Submission of Online Application: 09.04.2021, from 3.00 pm
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 26.04.2021, till 5.00 pm
- Last date for payment of fee: 30.04.2021 till transaction hour
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates need not submit any testimonial/certificate at the time of submission of online application.
2. However, candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualifications, computer qualifications, date of birth, caste, working experience etc. at subsequent stages when asked for.
3. The admission of candidates at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional and subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
4. The application will be subject to scrutiny at every stage and shall be rejected if any defect is detected. The list of provisional candidates, with allotted Roll Nos. will be published in the High Court website for the candidates’ reference.
5. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test/skill test/interview etc.
6. Candidates who are already in the Government Service (Central/State or PSU) may apply through proper channel. They shall have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present Employer at the time of document verification before interview/viva-voce and they will have to submit release order at the time of joining.
7. Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as, without photograph and signature, is liable to be rejected summarily. Information submitted by an applicant in his/her application will bind the candidate and if found to be false, his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith and he/she shall be liable for criminal prosecution.
8. The candidate will be responsible for any mistake made by him/her in the application form and the High Court shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
9. The certificate for claim of reservation must be issued by competent authority.
10. If any candidate is found canvassing directly or indirectly, his/her andidature will be rejected. The High Court reserves the right to cancel, alter or modify the advertisement or other terms and conditions of the advertisement without any prior notice.
11. All other matters which are not specifically provided in this advertisement shall be decided by the High Court.
Selection Procedure :
1. Stage 1:
i. Written Examination (Objective type multiple choices) for 120 marks of 2 hours duration on OMR answer scripG testing the English Proficiency (20 marks), General Knowledge (20 marks), General Aptitude and Reasoning (10 marks), Technical knowledge (50 marks) as well as knowledge of Assamese language (20 marks).
ii. The Assamese language segment will be of qualifying nature and candidates securing atleast 40% marks i.e. 8 out of 20 marks in the this segment shall be treated as qualified to appear in the Interview/Viva -voce.
2. Stage 2: Viva voce/lnterview of 20 marks. Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates for 1 post) will be called to appear in the interview from the stage 1.
3. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination and Interview/Viva-Voce. Where more than one candidate, obtain same grand total marks, the candidate who obtains more marks in the Written examination will get preference. Where the marks obtained by such candidates in the written examination are also same, then the candidate who is senior in age will get preference.
How to Apply :
1. Before applying online, candidates must possess a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number which are mandatory for registration. E-mail ID should be kept active. Though the system is designed to send e-mail immediately acknowledging the Registration Code, sometimes due to network congestion, the e-mail may not be delivered, hence the andidates are requested to note down the Registration Code.
(a) Log on through the website www.ghconline.gov.in and dick on ‘Online Application for the post of Computer Assistant”.
(b) Click on “New Registration”. Provide the required information in that page, and then click “Submit Registration”. The system will generate a Registration Code which will be displayed below the “Submit Registration” buton. Though the system is designed to send e-mail immediately acknowledging the Registration Code and corresponding Date of Birth, sometimes due to network congestion, the e-mail may not be delivered. Hence, candidates are requested to note down the Registration Code carefully.
2. The image of the Passport Photograph should be such that the face of the candidate covers at least 80o/o of the space of the photograph image, similarly the signature should cover at least 70o/o of space of the Signature image.
3. For any technical query/complaint, payment etc. please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and for any other queries please mail to email@example.com mentioning the post Name in the Subject line and related Registration Code, Applicant Name, Father’s Name alongside the grievance in the body of the e-mail.
4. Application made in any other mode, except as indicated above, shall be summarily rejected without any communication.
5. Last date for Submission of Online Application.: 26.04.2021, till 5.00 pm
This job has expired.