HAL ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021
ITI Trade Apprentices (ITI) In Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd – HAL Recruitment
Recruitment For : ITI Trade Apprentices (ITI)
No Of Vacancies : 475
Please check with the concern authority or website
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, Nashik, Maharashtra 422207
The candidates must be ITI passed from the respective trades and must be recognized by NCVT.
Stipend will be per the Apprentices Act 1961 and shall be paid monthly.
How To Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates who meet the notified criteria should follow the following procedure.
- STEP 1: Registration on apprenticeship portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- STEP2: Search and Apply for HAL-Nasik on apprenticeship portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- STEP 3 Application Submission Process Open the link : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedzB_fpt897wM2tfNJNprEZargN205xKzUU4YDKml1IkxK_g/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0
- Enter the data as required in the application form and submit it. A message of successful application will come after submitting and auto-mail containing responses will be sent to your email id. Your application is successful now.
- Active Upto: 13-March-2021. Adv.No. –HAL/T&D/1614/20-21/267
- Before applying, the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria. The candidates should also ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her in the application are correct in all respect. In case any discrepancy is detected during the engagement process/ apprenticeship training or if found, he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will be cancelled/terminated at any stage.
- Candidate have to register on www.apprenticeshipindia.org portal.
- Candidates have to enter their NAME as appears in SSC Certificate. HAL reserves right to alter the allocation of quota for trades any time during the process of engagement.
- It is mandatory to upload SSC Marks Certificate, ITI Marks certificate (all semesters),Aadhar card number, Photograph and signature of the candidate in the portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org
- Candidates should enter a valid email id and contact mobile number in the web portal. Also ITI Certificate number, Aadhaar card number, Date of Birth, Category,Council and Trade details. However, the company shall not be responsible for any application being rejected or candidate not shortlisted due to incorrect data.
- Candidates who have passed Apprenticeship under Centre of Excellence (COE) scheme need not apply.
- Web portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org is operated by DGT, Government of India. For enquiries regarding the issues related with web portal, the candidates are requested to contact help line numbers mentioned in the web portal. Correspondence with respect to functionality of portal will not be entertained by HAL.
- Merit list of the selected candidates will be hosted online on the website of the company ‘www.hal-india.co.in’ Candidates are requested to visit the website for the same.
- The selected candidates should be in a position to join the establishment on the prescribed date of joining. If the candidate does not report latest by scheduled date, it is assumed that he/she is not interested in the apprenticeship and his/her candidature will be forfeited.
- Candidates those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or who are undergoing similar apprenticeship training/ or registered for Apprentice training in the respective discipline under the Apprentice Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- OBC candidates should produce Valid Non-Creamy Layer certificate.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and /or the selection process there under. Decision of HAL Management regarding the selection will be final. Further HAL Management reserves the full right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts depending on the availability of the candidates in any trade/discipline and also to fill up the vacancies if any.
- The candidate has to make his/her own arrangement for accommodation & travelling for the engagement process/during Apprenticeship Training Period.
- For latest update on the merit list, please visit ‘www.hal-india.co.in’ regularly
This job has expired.