GS Mahangar Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment 2021 Assistant General Manager
|Company Name||GS Mahangar Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant General Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||6 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||30/04/2021|
GS Mahangar Co-operative Bank Ltd., having the Business Mix of over Rs. 4400 Crores with 67 Branches spread over the entire State of Maharashtra and having ambitious plan of expansion of Bank Branch Network Require Dynamic, Motivated and Result Oriented Officers as under
1. Post Name: Assistant General Manager
2. Minimum Qualification : B.Com./ CAIIB/ CA/ ICWAI/ CS/ CFA
3. Experience : 5 years practical experience of handling Treasury/ Loan/ Recovery/ Investment/ Legal portfolio in banking industry.
4. No. of Post : 04
1. Post Name: Assistant General Manager IT
a. Assistant General Manager I.T.
i. Qualification :- Graduate/Post graduate degree in Computer/I.T. Engineering minimum 5 years experience in Core Banking Software implementation/operations/Conversion/upgradation/ migration with different software and excellent knowledge in Banking Domain / Activity.
b. Assistant General Manager Hardware, Database and Networking
ii. Qualification :- Graduate/Post graduate degree in engineering minimum 5 years experience in Core Banking Software and maintaining Data Center, Hardware and up gradation of DC / DR and required Cyber security aspects as per RBI guidelines with Excellent knowledge in Banking Domain / Activity.
3. No. of Post : 01+01=02
4. Salary And Remuneration :-It will be at par with banking industry standards and negotiable depending upon qualification & experience.
- Age not be less than 35 years. Age limit can be relaxed in deserving cases for above posts and Candidate must have a good knowledge of Marathi Language
- Existing employees of our Bank who are eligible as per above qualification can also apply for the above post
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates may send their updated Resume with additional information as Personal information, Roles and Responsibilities, Current CTC and Expected CTC, Notice Period etc. (specifying name of the post in subject) within 15 days i.e. on or before 30th Apr, 2021 to email address email@example.com