Group – D vacancy in Office of the District Judge, Cuttack Recruitment 2021
|Office of the District Judge, Cuttack March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Group – D||8TH|
|Last Date to Apply||20/03/2021|
- Candidates are invited for appearing in Walk-in-interview for engagement of persons on daily wage basis to meet required services of Group-D employees in the judgeship of Cuttack for a period of 06 (six) months or till regular recruitment, whichever is earlier. The engagement is purely temporary and terminable at any time without any prior notice. The persons to be engaged on daily wage basis shall not claim regularization of service at any point of time and be posted at any Court/ station within the judgeship of Cuttack.
- Name of the Post: Group – D
- Number of persons to be engaged: 25
- Eligibility Of the candidates: A candidate
- must be a citizen of India,
- must have passed at least Class VIII examination,
- must be able to speak, read and write Odia,
- must have elementary knowledge in English,
- shall be of good character, and
- must not have more than one spouse living, if married.
- Shall not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age on the date of this advertisement.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- The desirous candidates having requisite qualifications and fulfilling other eligibility criteria as detailed below may report for appearing in the walk- in-interview to be held in the Chamber of the District Judge, Cuttack on 20.03.2021 from 09 AM onwards.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. No further correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The decision of the District Judge as to result of the Interview shall be final and in no case shall liable to be challenged. Mere selection in Interview shall not confer any right upon the candidates for engagement. The Authority reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel this advertisement at any point of time.
This job has expired.