Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Associate Professor
|Company Name||Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Associate Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Job Location||Panjim / panaji|
|Last Date to Apply||23/04/2021|
Advertisement No. 4 Year 2021
I. Institute Of Psychiatry And Human Behaviour
1. Post Name: Associate Professor in Clinical Psychology: 2 posts (2nd time)
2. Scale of Pay: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600/- (pre-revised) (As per revised pay matrix level 11)
3. Educational & Other Qualifications:- Essential: (i) Masters of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology from a centre recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). (ii) Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology. (iii) Five years experience as Assistant Professor/Lecturer in Clinical Psychology. (iv) Three Research Publications in indexed journal as first/corresponding author. (v) Knowledge of Konkani.
4. Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi.
- Not exceeding 45 years.
- EDC House, Block C, 1st Floor, Dada Vaidya Road, Panaji-Goa 403001.
Selection Procedure :
- Where number of applications received is large, the Commission will short list the candidates to be called for interview as mentioned in the “Instructions”.
How to Apply :
1. Online applications are invited for the below mentioned posts. The last date for filling up the applications is 23.04.2021. Candidates should carefully read the “Instructions” available on Commission’s website before filling the application online.
2. In case of non-availability of suitable candidates with the knowledge of Konkani for the posts in professional colleges, Consultants in Directorate of Health Services and highly technical/scientific posts, the Goa Public Service Commission may recommend a candidate if otherwise found fit and this requirement can be relaxed by the Government, on the recommendation of the Goa Public Service Commission, if the Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do.
3. Prescribed EQs are minimum & mere possession of same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received is large, the Commission will short list the candidates to be called for interview as mentioned in the “Instructions”
4. Web: http://gpsc.goa.gov.in