General Duty Medical Officer vacancy in FCI Recruitment 2021
|FCI February 2021 Notification||Details|
|General Duty Medical||MBBS|
|Job Location||Kolkata, New Delhi|
|Salary||Rs. 80,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||07/03/2021|
- Applications are invited from doctors who have retired from Central Govt/State Government/PSU for filling up of vacant posts in Food Corporation of India, New Delhi and Kolkata on a purely temporary and contractual basis, as per terms and conditions given below.
- Name of the Post: General Duty Medical Officer
- Number of vacancies: 2
- Place of posting: Food Corporation of India, Hqrs(New Delhi) and Zonal Office (East), Kolkata
- Preference: Doctors who have worked in FCI/CGHS shall be preferred.
- Working Hour: From 0930 hrs to 1800 hrs on all week days (Monday to Friday) except holidays.
- Educational Qualification – Minimum qualification required : MBBS Degree
- Renumeration: Consolidated amount of Rs.80,000/- per month for General Duty Medical Officer. Private practice in any form is not allowed
- Duration of appointment Initially for a period of 01 year, extendable by another year
- Below 69 years. Upper age limit for making application is 68 years on closing date (last date of application)
- Food Corporation of India, 16-20, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi-110001
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma (in type-written format only) and attested copies of their educational certificates and other documents etc. have to be sent to the above mentioned address. Details and terms & conditions can be viewed from FCI website i.e.www.fci.gov.in.
- Application form duly filled-in in all respects should reach at Food Corporation of India, 16-20, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi-110001 within 30 days of the advertisement in the newspaper i.e. upto 07.03.2021.
This job has expired.