Field Medical Officer vacancy in ONGC Recruitment 2021
|ONGC March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Field Medical Officer||MBBS|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||15/03/2021|
- ONGC, Tripura Asset, Agartala invites applications from Indian citizens for engagement in the following contractual Medical Officer posts for the tenure period up to 30.06.2022:
- Advertisement No.1/2021- Tripura Asset
- Name of the Post: Field Medical Officer
- No of Post: 02 Posts (UR-01, SC-01)
- Essential Qualification: MBBS having valid Registration with the Statutory Council
- Fixed Honorarium (in Rs.): 75,000/- per month (Field)
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates selected as Field Medical Officer shall be required to work at Drill sites/ Production installations (21 /14 days on/off pattern) depending on the requirement of ONGC.
- Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis for the period up to 30.06.2022 and can be terminated by giving one months’ notice from either side.
- No claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of their having worked on contract basis will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The qualification for the above posts should be from recognized university/institution. Permanent Registration Certificate from Medical Council of India is necessary.
- Candidature/engagement of candidates submitting false certificates or suppression / submission of incorrect information shall be liable for disqualification / rejection at any stage.
- NOC from concerned employer is to be submitted, in case the applicant is working in any Govt. organization/PSU.
- Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC
- None of the posts are reserved for Persons with Disability(PWD).
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
- The Candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications as well as a valid registration with the concerned statutory authority (wherever applicable) on or before the last date of application. Experience is desirable for the post.
- Nomenclature of qualifications shall be as prescribed by UGC/ Medical Council of India.
- Qualifications equivalent to the one prescribed in this advertisement including qualifications acquired from a foreign university will not be accepted.
- Where the posts specified in this advertisement are not reserved for any category (ies), a reserved category candidate can also apply provided he/she fulfills the criteria specified for the post. However he/she shall be treated at par with Unreserved category candidates.
- Candidate’s seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC Category, shall have to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma ONLY, meant for appointment to posts under the Government of India, from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste/community, the Act/Order under which it is recognized as SC/ST/OBC and the Village/Town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- They must also ensure that the name of their caste/community and its spelling in their caste/community certificate should be exactly as mentioned in the lists notified by the central government from time to time (for OBC category list of castes recognized by the Govt. of India as OBC castes in the central list is available on the site http://www.ncbc.nic.in and for SC & ST category the list of castes for each state is available on the site http://socialjustice.nic.in & https://tribal.nic.in respectively).
- A certificate containing any variation in the caste/community name will not be accepted. Further the OBC certificate should also clearly indicate that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer as defined by the Government of India for applying to posts and services under the Central Government.
- The OBC claim of a candidate will be determined in relation to the State (or part of the State) to which his/her father originally belongs. A candidate who has migrated from one State (or part of the State) to another should, therefore, produce an OBC certificate which should have been issued to him/her based on his/her father’s OBC certificate from the State to which he (father) originally belongs.
- Prescribed format of the certificate for SC/ST/OBC/PWD for employment in government undertaking is down-loadable from ONGC’s website www.ongcindia.com.
- Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited Tripura Asset – Hr/Er (R&p) Cell Badarghat Complex, Agartala-799014
Selection Procedure :
- Mode of Interview : Walk in Interview
- Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:
- Qualification 70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)
- Interview 30 marks
- Total 100 marks
- Qualifying marks in the interview shall be 18 marks for UR/EWS/OBC and 12 marks for SC/ST category.
- Finalization of Merit List
- Candidates who qualify in the interview shall be empanelled in the Merit List.
- Offer of appointment shall be issued to the candidates based on their relative rank in the Merit List prepared on the sum total of marks scored by the candidate in qualification and interview.
- In case of a tie in the total marks scored between two candidates, then the candidate who scores more marks in interview shall be given preference. In case there too the marks are equal then the candidate who is older in age shall be considered senior for issue of offer of appointment.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under ONGC Medical Examination of Employees Rules, 1996. Details of the rules are available on ONGC’s Website at www.ongcindia.com
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria shall submit their application and documents to above email address before the last date 15.03.2021 by 5.00pm. Due to strict observance of Covid19 guidelines, the candidates attending the interview should follow social distancing at the venue of interview. The venue & time of interview shall be intimated to the candidates in advance.
- Date of Interview: 18.03.2021
- Last date of Receipt of online application: 15.03.2021 by 1700 hours
- Candidates are required to submit the following documents in pdf format to email address email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Application form in prescribed format typed on A4 size papers and duly signed (Format given below)
- Certificates of Qualification, Date of Birth, Registration certificate of Council/Institute, and experience if any, duly self-attested by candidate.
- Experience certificates, Training Certificates, if any
- Passport size photographs to be affixed in the application format
- Caste/Community certificates/EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Photo ID proof i.e. Aadhar Card/PAN card / Driving License / Company’s ID card / Voter ID card (any one).
- Prescribed Application format can be downloaded from www.ongcindia.com
- Important Dates
- Start of Application through email Immediate
- End Date for application through email 15.03.2021 by 1700 hours
This job has expired.