Faculty vacancy in ESIC Medical College, Alwar Recruitment 2021
|ESIC Medical College, Alwar March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Salary||Rs. 1,01,000 – Rs. 1,77,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||28/03/2021|
- Applications are invited for the post of Faculty, Super Specialty Specialist, Senior Residents, Adjunct Faculty at ESIC Medical College, Alwar (Rajasthan). The details of vacancies and reservation positions are as under:
- Advertisement No: 02/2021
- Name of the Post: Faculty
- No of Post: 38
- Educational Qualifications: As per NMC (MCI) guidelines
- Pay and Allowance:
- Professor: Rs.1,77,000/-
- Associate Professor: Rs.1,16,000/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs.1,01,000/-
- Term Of Contract:
- The selected candidates shall be appointed purely on contractual basis for a period of three years subject to performance and conduct evaluation each year.
- The tenure in respect of Senior Residents (for Medical College & Super Specialty Hospital) on contract basis, the engagement will be initially for 01 (One) year extendable every year up to three years on satisfactory performance and conduct.
- The contractual engagement may be terminated / discontinued on either side by giving one month prior notice to this effect without assigning reason.
- Other terms and condition will be applicable as issued by competent authority from time to time.
- 69 years
- SC/ST/ ESIC Candidates (Regular employees) /Female Candidates & Ex- servicemen & PH candidates: NIL; All other categories: 225/-
- Mere submission of online application does not confirm eligibility criteria or confer any right to the candidate for selection.
- Online score of the applicants is system generated; it does not confirm the scrutiny of the documents or eligibility of the candidates for the post.
- A candidate should submit only one application for one post. In case candidate wishes to apply for more than one post then he/she must apply online separately, generate application ID separately and must appear with separate sets of application forms, documents and testimonials, photographs and separate fees for each post applied for. No photocopies will be arranged by the office.
- Application should be submitted online in the prescribed format and all fields are mandatory. No offline application is allowed.
- Only shortlisted candidates should appear for personal interview. On the day of Walk-in-Interview, the shortlisted candidates should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer.
- The candidate shall bring PDF of the application generated for the applied post.
- The candidates who have applied for higher post may opt for lower post during the interviews in the same department.
- The candidates who have applied for full-time specialist can opt for part-time specialist and vice-versa during the interviews in the same department.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Wrong declarations/submission of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Advertisement in Newspapers published: 14.03.2021
- For detailed notification follow as: 14.03.2021
- Online applications will be avaihabhe with the link: 15.03.2021
- Last date for submission of Online Applications: 28.03.2021 (04:00 pm)
- Walk-in-interview is scheduled from: 30.03.2021 & 31.03.2021
Selection Procedure :
- All eligible candidates should apply in the application format ONLINE only on or before the last date Of submission Of online application i.e. 28.03.2021 (4 P.M.) No offline application is allowed.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the website www.esic.nic.in. The details will be available in ESIC web site. Short listed candidates will not be intimated by letter or by E mail. ( www.esic.nic.in -> Recruitment )
- Selection will be made on the basis of interview of shortlisted candidates which will be conducted by the selection board. The results of the interview will be uploaded on the www.esic.nic.in and no enquiry or correspondence in this regard will be entertairrd.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview in the ratio of 1:10.
- Candidate should furnish correct information with all the necessary original documents in the online form. Strict action will be taken against those who will provide wrong information.
- List of shortlisted candidates displayed on the website will be in the order of the reference number and not in the order of scores secured.
- The final selection will be based purely on performance in the personal interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join immediately after receipt of offer of appointment.
How to Apply :
- Last date for submission of Online Applications: 28.03.2021 (upto 4 PM)
- For detailed notification verify the following: www.esic.nic:in —> Recruitment
- Candidates have to apply ONLINE. Applications shall be available with the following links from 15.03.2021 i. For Faculty: http://esicalwarcebralapp.com ii, For Super Specialist/ Senior Residents ; http://esicalwarapp.com
- Application fee shall be collected at the time of interview.
- Every candidate will receive a system generated unique reference number after successful submission of the form along with marks scored (Residents & Specialist applicants) which will be used by the candidates for further references.
- Short listing of the candidates will be done on the basis of aggregate score, overall experience including research work. (The short listing will be done based on the receipt of applications for the particular post/category/department).
- Shortlisted candidates should produce all the original documents in respect of all the parameters filled in the online application form, for scrutiny on the day of Walk-in-Interview.
- Shortlisted candidate who fails to produce documents (for all the filled in parameters of online submission) or provides false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to barring the candidate for Walk-in- Interview and cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
This job has expired.