ESIC Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
Associate Professor (M.Phil/Ph.D/Master Of Dental Surgery/MS/MD) In Employee’s State Insurance Corporation – ESIC Recruitment
Recruitment For : Associate Professor (M.Phil/Ph.D/Master of Dental Surgery/MS/MD)
No Of Vacancies : 09
- Please check with the concern authority or website
Last Date : 03/03/2021
- Dean, ESIC Medical College & PGIMSR, Ashok Pillar Road, K.K. Nagar, Chennai , Tamil Nadu 600 078.
- Essential for Medical Candidates:
- A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second schedule or Part-II of the Third schedule to the Indian Medical Council, Act, 1956. (Holders of educational qualifications included in part-II of the Third schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in section 13 (3) of the said Act); and
- A post graduate qualification e.g. MD (Doctor of Medicine)/MS (Master of Surgery) or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject or allied discipline.
- For Dentistry: A post graduate qualification i.e. Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject or allied discipline.
- Essential for Non-Medical Candidates:
- A post graduate qualification i.e. Masters Degree in the concerned subject or allied discipline; and
- A Doctorate degree from a recognized University in the respective subject or allied discipline.
- Experience:Four years teaching experience as Assistant Professor in the concerned specialty in a recognized medical college. Two research publications in indexed journals in the concerned specialty during the period of Assistant Professor.
- Rs. 1,16,000/-Per Month
- Not exceeding 67 years as on date of reporting for interview.
How To Apply :
- Desirous candidates may send their application in advance with self attested copies of all the relevant certificates/testimonials in support of date of birth, category, sub-category, educational qualification, teaching experience, etc. with the application form and have to produce originals thereof at the time of document verification/interview. To be sent to Dean, ESIC Medical College & PGIMSR, Ashok Pillar Road, K.K. Nagar, Chennai – 600 078.
- Mere submission of application does not confer any right to the candidate to be eligible for interview unless they report on the scheduled date and time.
- Application should be submitted in the prescribed format only. The applications submitted in any other format OR incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates may ascertain their eligibility and report for interviewon the scheduled date and time for interview. Candidates reporting after scheduled time will not be allowed to attend the interview process.
- ESIC reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage at its discretion and such decision will be binding on all concerned.
- Wrong declarations/submission of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
- Opportunity of interview given to candidates will be on provisional basis subject to detailed scrutiny of eligibility conditions.
Venue Of Interview
- Dean, ESIC Medical College & PGIMSR, Ashok Pillar Road, K.K. Nagar, Chennai – 600 078.
This job has expired.