Enrolled Follower vacancy in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
|Indian Coast Guard March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Job Location||Daman and Diu|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||15/04/2021|
- Application are invited from Male candidate Nationals possessing educational qualification and age as prescribed below for the recruitment for the post of Enrolled Follower (Sweeper/Safaiwala) in Indian Coast Guard.
- Name of the Post/ Classification: Enrolled Follower/ Sweeper
- No. of Post: 05(UR-03, OBC-02)
- Present Place of Work: Transferrable all over India (Including Andaman & Nicobar Lakshadweep Region)
- Pay and Allowances (Rs.): 21,700.00- 69,100.00 (Pay Level-03) and HRA, DA, Transport Allowance, Medical Facilities and other applicable allowances
- Educational and Other qualification required: Matriculation, ITI or equivalent from board of education recognized by Central/ State Govt.
- Description of duties. Duties includes maintaining hygiene, sweeping, Mopping, Cleaning of drains, Cleaning of toilet, maintenance of septic tank/sewer lines/Bathrooms onboard Indian Coast Guard Ships, Shore establishment premises.
- Should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 16 Dec 2020. Upper age limit relaxable upto 03 years for OBC candidates. The male candidates only from Dadara Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu are eligible.
- Indian Coast Guard Air Station, Airport Road, Nani Daman, Daman-396210.
Selection Procedure :
- Recruitment Procedure. The following procedure is to be followed for recruitment of EFs:-
- Written Test. All eligible candidates shall appear in a written test. The duration of written test is one hour. The pass marks will be 50% for the General and OBC candidates. Only those who qualify in the written test will appear in the “Professional Skill Test”.
- Professional Skill Test (PST). The PST will be of Qualifying/Not qualifying nature (‘Q/NQ’). The skill test shall consist of following activities and one shall qualify in each activity.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT). All those candidates who have qualified both in the Written Test and Professional Skill Test will have to qualify the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) on the same day or on the next day. The PFT will be of qualifying nature (‘Q/NQ’). The standards for PFT are laid down below:-
- One mile /1.6 Km run – Within 07 minutes
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push ups
- Medical Standards. Candidates who qualify in written test, PST and PFT will be subjected to a medical examination as per medical standards for Indian Coast Guard. “Body Tattoo” as per standard policies/regulation in vogue are to be strictly followed.
How to Apply :
- The application is to be submitted as per Copy enclosed in prescribed format (typed in English / Hindi). The envelope containing the application must be super scribed as “Application For The Post Of Enrolled Follower” (in capital letters) and application should be sent by ordinary post to The President, (EF Recruitment Board), Indian Coast Guard Air Station, Airport Road, Nani Daman, Daman-396210 before 15 Apr 21.
- Examination Centre: Indian Coast Guard Air Station, Airport Road, Nani Daman, Daman-396210.
- Last date of receipt of application 15 Apr 2021.
This job has expired.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs