Driver vacancy in Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021
|Kerala PSC March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram, Idukki|
|Salary||Rs. 12,950 – Rs. 33,450/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||21/04/2021|
Applications are invited from qualified candidates belonging to the following communities of Kerala State , who are regular employees of the similar or higher categories of member societies affiliated to the District Co-operative Bank Idukki in the undermentioned post . Application must be submitted on-line through the official website of the Commission after One Time Registration . Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
CATEGORY NO: 49/2021-50/2021
1. Name of Post: Driver
2. Number of Vacancies: District wise Idukki-Ezhava/Thiyya/ Billava-01(One)-49/2021 Idukki-Scheduled Caste-1(one)-50/2021
3. Scale of Pay: ₹12,950 – 33,450/-
4. Name of the concern: District Co-operative Bank
a) Pass in standard VII
b) Must possess a Light Duty Vehicle Driving license of at least three years standing and Driver’s Badge.
c) Must be a regular employee of similar or higher categories of Member Societies of the Idukki District Co-operative Bank having a minimum regular service of 3 years and continuing in service. The employee should be in the service of the society not only on the date of application but also on the date of appointment.
- 18-50. Only candidates born between 2.1.1971 and 1.1.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
- Kerala Public Service Commission Thulasi Hills, Pattom Palace P.O., Thiruvananthapuram 695 004, Kerala
Selection Procedure :
- Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (From candidates belonging toScheduled Caste Converted to Christianity (SCCC) community of Kerala State Only). Note: Application of candidates belonging to the community other than those belonging to communities other than those included in this notification will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to these candidates.
How to Apply :
Last date of receipt of applications : 21.04.2021 Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
1. Candidates must register as per One Time Registration with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password.
2. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion.
3. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of taking photograph. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
4. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference.
5. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
This job has expired.