Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University Recruitment 2021 Associate Professor
|Company Name||Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Associate Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||7 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 131,400 – Rs. 217,100 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||16/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Online Application form available at http://dsmru.up.nic.in are invited from the Indian Citizens for the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the University as per the pay matrix indicated below:
Recruitment Advt. No. 43/2020-21
1. Name of the Post: Associate Professor
2. No of Post: 07
3. Academic Level and Pay Matrix: Academic Level-13-A Rs. 1,31,400 (1,31,400 – 2,17,100)
4. Qualification & Experience:
a) Hindi & Other Indian Language, English & Other Foreign Language, Education, Political Science & Public Administration, Social Work, Sociology/ Social Science And Economics Department:
i) A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
ii) A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
iii) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed Journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II,Table 2.
b) Fine Arts And Music Department:
A. i) Good academic record, with a doctoral degree.
ii) Performing ability of a high professional standard.
iii) Eight year’s experience of teaching in a University or College and / or of research in a university/national level institution, equal to that of Assistant Professor in a University/ College.
iv) Has made a significant contribution to knowledge in the subject concerned, as evidenced by quality publications. OR
B. A traditional or a professional artist with highly-commendable professional achievement having Master’s degree in the subject concerned, who has:
i) been ‘A’-grade artist of AIR/Doordarshan;
ii) eight years’ experience of outstanding performing achievement in the field of specialisation;
iii) experience in designing of new courses and /or curricula;
iv) participated in National level Seminars/Conferences/Concerts in reputed institutions’ and
v) ability to explain, with logical reasoning, the subject concerned and adequate knowledge to teach theory with illustrations in the said discipline.
- Rs. 1500/-(Professor/Associate Professor) and Rs. 1200 (Assistant Professor) through online mode from the candidates of UR, EWS & OBC categories and Rs. 750/- (Professor/Associate Professor) and Rs. 600 (Assistant Professor) through online mode from the candidates of SC/ST categories. No application fee shall be charged from the candidates of PwD (Divyang) categories.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Commencement of online application : 17.03.2021 from 11:00 a.m.
2. Last date for online submission of application form, fee payment and application forms pdf download: 16.04.2021 upto 5:00 p.m.
3. Last date for submission of downloaded application form along with the enclosures: 22.04.2021 upto 5:00 p.m.
4. A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/-(Professor/Associate Professor) and Rs. 1200 (Assistant Professor) through online mode from the candidates of UR, EWS & OBC categories and Rs. 750/- (Professor/Associate Professor) and Rs. 600 (Assistant Professor) through online mode from the candidates of SC/ST categories. No application fee shall be charged from the candidates of PwD (Divyang) categories. The application fee (non-refundable) is to be paid through the payment gateway by online Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
This job has expired.