Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University Recruitment 2021 Assistant Professor
|Company Name||Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||8 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 57,700 – Rs. 1,82,400/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||30/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
1. Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
2. Academic Level: Academic Level–10
3. Pay Matrix: Rs. 57,700 (57,700 -1,82,400)
4. Qualification & Experience:
i A Master’s Degree in any discipline and M. Ed. Special Education (Visual Impairment/ Hearing Impairment/ Mental Retardation (Intellectual Disability)/Rehabilitation and Multiple Disabilities) each with a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade of B+ in 10- point scale of UGC). OR An equivalent degree from a foreign university recognized by RCI.
ii. Valid registration with RCI u/s 19 of RCI Act 1992 is essential.
iii. The candidates must have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET: Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:-
a) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;
b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted; d) The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;
e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / RCI or any similar agency. The fulfilment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
i. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates who have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET will be preferred.
ii. For specialization in “Visual Impairment” area, A Master’s Degree in School Subject will be required. Similarly, for specialization area in “Intellectual Disability” and “Other than Visual Impairment and Intellectual Disability”, A Master’s Degree in Psychology, Child Development/Human Development, Sociology, Linguistics and Education will be preferred. Note: NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/-(Professor/Associate Professor) and Rs. 1200 (Assistant Professor) through online mode from the candidates of UR, EWS & OBC categories and Rs. 750/- (Professor/Associate Professor) and Rs. 600 (Assistant Professor) through online mode from the candidates of SC/ST categories. No application fee shall be charged from the candidates of PwD (Divyang) categories.
- Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University Mohaan Road, Lucknow-226 017
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- Commencement of online application: 01.04.2021 from 11:00 a.m.
- Last date for online submission of application form, fee payment and application forms pdf download: 30.04.2021 upto 5:00 p.m.
- Last date for submission of downloaded application form along with the enclosures: 05.05.2021 upto 5:00 p.m.
- ONLINE APPLICATION form available at http://dsmru.up.nic.in Faculty Recruitment Advt. No. 45/2020-21
This job has expired.