Director General of Police, Goa Recruitment 2021 Police Sub Inspector
|Director General of Police, Goa Recruitment 2021
|Police Sub Inspector Jobs
|No of Posts
|Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400/-Per Month
|Last Date to Apply
|Goa Govt Jobs
The Applications in prescribed form from eligible candidates are invited by the Director General of Police, Government of Goa, Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa for filling up of the below mentioned vacant posts by direct recruitment in Goa Police Department:-
1. Post Name: Police Sub Inspector
2. No of Post: 145
3. Salary: Pa Matrix Level -6 35400-112400
i. Essential (Male candidate): Degree of a recognized University or equivalent. or a) Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2). Diploma in security and Investigation Technology
ii. i. Essential (Female candidate): Degree of a recognized University or equivalent. or a) Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2). Diploma in security and Investigation Technology
5. Desirable: Knowledge of Marati
6. Advertisement No. 01 year 2021
- 20 – 40 years
- Director General of Police, Goa, Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa – 403 001
Selection Procedure :
- The candidates who qualify in the documents verification, physical
measurements and physical efficiency test for the posts of Police Sub-Inspector and Police Constable and the candidates who qualify in the documents verification for the posts of Searcher, Police Constable (Wireless Messenger) and Lower Division Clerk will be subjected to Written Examination. The Written Examination shall be of
Graduation level for the post of Police Sub-Inspector and Searcher, Higher Secondary
School Certificate Examination level for the post of Lower Division Clerk and Secondary School Certificate Examination level for the post of Police Constable and Police Constable (Wireless Messenger). The Written Examination shall be of 100 marks and 02 hours duration on the below mentioned subject:-
l. General Knowledge – 25 Marks
2. General English – 25 Marks
3. Mathematics – 25 Marks
4. Logical Reasoning – 25 Marks
- The candidates who qualify in the documents verification for the posts of Laboratory Technician will be subjected to Written examination of Science Graduation level on subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology Zoology, Microbiology and Biochemistry of 100 marks and 02 hours duration.
- The final selection of the candidates forth respective osts will be n the basis of the merit in the Written Examination, in the espective c tegory. If two or more candidates scores equal mar s in the written Examination, their merit will be fixed as per date of birth i.e. older candidate will be considered first any where equal marks and same birth date, their merit will be fxed as per higher educational qualification and where equal marks, same bio date an same educational qualiification, the merit will be fixed as per the ascending order of the Application Form.
How to Apply :
1. The Application Form completéd in all respects should be personally submitte by the candidate at the counter opened to accept the Application Form at Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa between 10.00 hours to 17:00 hours on all working days, on or before 30.04.2021.
2. The candidates should produce Passing Certificate of the educational qualification prescribed for the post (not mark list) and Caste/ Category Certificate (valid) a the counter while submitting the application form for verification without which application form will not be accepted.
3. Incomplete Application Forms, Application Forms receive after 30.04.2021 and Applications not in prescribed Form ill be sumtyrily reject d and no intimation will be sent to the applicants in this regard
4. The candidates shoul minutely go through all the provisions in the advertisement ensure that he/she is eligible for the posts in terms of requirement of age educational qualification etc. an only eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed pplicatio Form.
5. The candidates working in Government Departments/ Offices should apply through proper channel in prescribed application form only.
6. These Application Forms should also be submitted at the counter opened to accept Application Forms at Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa on r before 30.04.2021. The Application Forms received after 30.04.2021 will be summarily rejected and no ntimation will be sent to the applicants in this regard.
This job has expired.