DFCCIL Recruitment 2021| 1074 Executive Junior Manager Vacancies| Apply Online
Name of Post Executives
Number of Post 442
Name of Post Junior Executives
Number of Post 521
Name of Post Junior Managers
Number of Post 111
(As on 01/01/2021)
18 to 30 years for Executive and Junior Executive posts.
18 to 27 years for Junior Manager.
Discipline wise Vacancies:
Executives: Civil – 73, Electrical – 42, Signal & Telecommunication – 87, Operations & BD – 237, Mechanical – 03.
Junior Executives: Electrical – 135, Signal & Telecommunication – 147, Operations & BD – 225, Mechanical – 14.
Junior Managers: Civil – 31, Operations & BD – 77, Mechanical – 03.
Executives: 30,000 – 1,20,000 (E-0)
Junior Executives: 25,000 – 68,000 (N-5)
Junior Managers: 50,000 – 1,60,000 (E-2)
(1) 03 years Diploma in relevant engineering discipline.
(2) For Operations & BD: Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) with not less than 60% marks.
(1) Matriculation / 10th class pass with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
(2) Minimum 02 years ITI year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI approved by SCVT/ NCVT in any relevant trade.
(1) For Civil / Mechanical: Bachelor’s Degree (B.E.) in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
(2) For Operations & BD: 02 years MBA / PGDBA / PGDBM / PGDM in Marketing / Business Operation / Customer Relation / Finance with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
1000/- for Junior Manager, 900/- for Executive and 700/- for Junior Executive posts.
No fee for SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-Servicemen candidates.
The fee can be made through online mode only using Debit card, Credit cards or Internet Banking through SBI MOPS.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are required to apply online through DFCCIL official website (dfccil.com) from 24th April 2021. The Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and Mobile number. The last date for registration of online applications is 23/05/2021 up to 23:45 Hours. The last date for registration of online application has been extended up to 23/07/2021 till 23:45 Hours.
Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the eligible candidate should keep the following documents:-
(1) Valid E-mail ID & Mobile Number-For proper communication it is suggested to provide personal E-mail ID & Mobile No..
(2) Scanned copy of the recent passport size colour Photograph (not older than 3 Months).
(3) Candidates should ensure that the same photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
(4) Scanned signature.
Last date for on-line registration (Step – I): 23rd July 2021 up to 23:45 hrs
Last date for filling up of on-line application and submission of fees (Step – II): 23rd July 2021
Tentative Dates for Computer Based Test (CBT): September/ October 2021.
This job has expired.