Deputy Aviation Security Officer vacancy in Bureau of Civil Aviation Security Recruitment 2021
|Bureau of Civil Aviation Security March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Deputy Aviation Security Officer||Any Graduate|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||18/05/2021|
- The Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) is an attached office of the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India. BCAS is responsible for laying down the standards for pre-embarkation security and anti-sabotage measures in respect of civil flights and ensuring their compliance through regular inspections and Security Audits invites applications from eligible persons for the following posts –
- Post Name: Deputy Aviation Security Officer/DASO, (General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted. Non-MinisteriaI) in Level 4 in the Pay Matrix [Pre-revised Pay Scale: PB 1 with Grade Pay 2400/-]
- Number of vacancies: Eight (08)
- Eligibility: Officers under the Central or State Govemments or Union Territories including Central Armed Police Force or Public Sector Undertakings or Recognised Research Institutions or Universities or Semi Govemment or Statutory or Autonomous organization.
- holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or
- 05 years regular service in Level 3 in the pay matrix-
- Educational qualification and experience:-
- Degree from recognised university or equivalent
Three years experience in the field in Police or security or intelligence.
- The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Govemment shall ordinarily not exceed five years.
- The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years for all aforementioned posts. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years for Staff Car Driver (Gr. I & II) and 52 years for Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) as on closing date of receipt of applications.
- The candidates selected for deputation to the aforementioned posts will be govemed by the terms and conditions of deputation laid down in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions (Deptt. of Personnel and Training OM No. 12/2/2016-Estt (Pay- l) dated 11.052017 and No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17062010 as applicable and amended from time to time.
- The candidates will have option to either draw pay in the scale of pay applicable to them in their parent organization plus deputation (duty) allowance or have their pay fixed in the scale of pay applicable to deputation post.
- The candidates selected on these posts may be posted at BCAS Headquarters at New Delhi and its Twenty (20) Regional Offices located at Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur Srinagar and Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram).
- The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on closing date of receipt of applications.
- List of essential documents to be attached with the Bio-data:-
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate;
- Integrity Certificate;
- List of penalties (MajorNinor) imposed. if any, during the last 10 years;
- APARs/ACRs for the last five years (It may be noted that the Xerox copies of ACRs/APARs should be attested by an official not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India or equivalent on each page).
- Bureau of Civil Aviation Security, A Wing, I-III Floor, Janpath Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- The Bio-data, in the prescribed format (in duplicate), countersigned by the competent authority, of suitable and willing candidates may be forwarded along with the documents mentioned in, within 60 days from the date of publication of this circular in the ‘Employment News’ at Bureau of Civil Aviation Security, ‘A’ Wing, I-III Floor, Janpath Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi.
- Important Note: Incomplete applications and/or applications forwarded without the complete set of essential documents listed above shall be rejected.
- Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidatures subsequently.
- For further details including Bio-data Proforma, Recruitment Rules etc; candidates are requested to visit the web-site of this Bureau : https:/twww.bcasindia.gov.in/
This job has expired.