CRPF Recruitment 2021 Medical Officer
|Company Name||CRPF Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Specialist Medical Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||5 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 85,000 /-Per Month|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Suitable and willing male and female candidates may Walk-in For Interview for engagement as Specialist Medical Officers & GDMOs in CRPF hospital on Contractual Basis, on 14/04/2021 at 0900 hrs.
1. Name of the Post: Specialist Medical Officers
2. No of Post: 05
3. Remuneration: Rs. 85,000/- for Specialists MOs
a) Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in concerned specialty.
b) One and Half years experience after obtaining PG Degree.
c) Two and half years experience after obtaining PG Diploma.
- Below 70 years as on date of Walk-in-interview
- Appointment is purely on contract basis and the initial period of appointment of contract will be for three years which may be extended for further 02 years on year to year basis subject to the maximum age of 70 years.
- On completion of tenure, the contract shall lapse automatically. However, the appointment can be terminated at any time (on either side) by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary without assigning any reason or failure to complete three months service to the satisfaction of the competent authority.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefits like provident fund, pension, gratuity, medical attendance treatment, seniority, promotion etc or any other benefits available to the Government servant appointed on regular basis. The appointee will not be granted any claim or right to regular appointment to any post under CRPF.
- The working hours of the appointee as per the schedule of CRPF Hospitals/Establishment or as fixed by competent authority.
- The appointment carried the liability to serve in any part of the country.
- The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The Competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowance will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed as per DOP &T O.M. No. 12016/3/84-Estt(L) dated 12 April 1985, O.M. No. 12016/1/90-Estt(L) dated 05th July 1990 and O.M. No. 12016/2/99-Estt(L) dated 12th July 1999 as amended from time to time.
- No TA/DA and boarding / lodging will be provided during walk-in-interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid during the period of engagement in CRPF on contractual basis/hiring basis.
- During the continuance of contract period he/she will be subject to follow the standard of discipline of the force and will execute the orders of administrative authority either written or verbal.
- Interested candidates may also refer to our website www.crpf.gov.in for terms and conditions/ full details as applicable for contractual appointment of GDMOs and Specialist MOs.
- Composite Hospital, CRPF, Hingna Road, Nagpur (Maharashtra) 440019.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- While appearing for Walk-in-interview, the candidates should bring documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate etc.) application in plain paper superscripting the name of post applied for & five passport size recent photographs. Interview will be followed by Medical Examination.
- Date & time of Interview: 14/04/21 at 09:00 hrs
- Venue : Composite Hospital, CRPF, Hingna Road, Nagpur (Maharashtra) 440019.
This job has expired.