Consumer Affairs Food and Civil Supplies Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2021
|Company Name||Consumer Affairs Food and Civil Supplies Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||President Jobs|
|No of Posts||13 Posts|
|Job Location||Guntur Jobs, Kakinada Jobs, Rajahmundry Jobs, Tirupati Jobs, Chittoor Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||06/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Applications in duplicate are invited from the eligible applicants who is, or has been, or is qualified to be a District Judge and should be above 35 years and below 65 years to fill up the following vacant posts of Presidents of District Commissions in the State of Andhra Pradesh under sections 28 to 30 of Consumer Protection Act, 2019.
1. Name of the Post: Presidents
2. No of Post: 13
3. Term of Office: Every President of the District Commission shall hold office for a term of four years or up to the age of sixty five years, whichever is earlier and shall be eligible for reappointment for another term of four years subject to the age limit of sixty five years, and such reappointment is made on the basis of the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
4. Pay & Allowances: ( C.P (Salary, allowances..) Model Rules, 2020: The President shall be entitled to the salary and allowances as are admissible to a District Judge in the super time scale of pay. The pay of a person appointed as President, who is in receipt of any pension, shall be reduced by the gross amount of pension drawn by him. There shall be an annual upward revision of the pay of the President at the rate of 3%. Every District Commission President shall be entitled to House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance, Leave, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Treatment and Hospital facilities as per the provisions applicable to Group ‘A’ Government Servants in the State Government.
5. Experience at-least during the last 10 years .
- Ex- Office Secretary to Government, Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies Department, A.P Secretariat, Velagapudi, Amaravati.
Selection Procedure :
1. After scrutiny of the applications received, short listed applicants will be called for interview. No Travelling Allowance or any other expenses will be paid to the applicants
2. Call letters will be sent to the short listed applicants for the interview and venue in advance at the appropriate time. The Government reserves the right either to postpone or cancel this notification at any point of time without assigning any reason.
3. The Selection Committee shall, on the basis of the assessment made by it in the interview and after satisfying the eligibility criteria and after taking into account the suitability, record of past performance, integrity and adjudicatory experience , will recommend a panel of names of applicants for appointment as Presidents from amongst the applicants in the order of merit for approval to the State Government and for issuance of appointment orders to the selected applicants.
4. The applications will be summarily rejected without intimation, if the applicant fails to comply with any of the above instructions. For format of application and other details, visit our website http://www.apcivilsupplies.gov.in.
How to Apply :
The applicant for the above posts are requested to submit the applications in duplicate in prescribed Format only along with the copies of all testimonials attested by a Gazetted Officer and send them to the Ex- Office Secretary to Government, Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies Department, A.P Secretariat, Velagapudi, Amaravati. The applications should reach this Department on or before 06-04-2021 by 5.00 P.M. Incomplete or defective applications not accompanied with attested copies of all testimonials and the applications received after the due date will not be considered on any ground, including postal delay.
This job has expired.