Computer Programmer vacancy in Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2021
|Bharathidasan University March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Computer Programmer||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MCA|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||19/03/2021|
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the temporary position of Computer Programmer to work in the Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA 2.0) sponsored thematic research project “Component 10 : Research, Innovation and Quality Improvement” – Social Sciences in the RUSA Secretariat, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli -620 024.
- Name of the Post : Computer Programmer.
- No of Post: 01
- Duration : 2 Years The position is purely temporary, with an initial appointment for one year, and extendable to one additional year. The position is co-terminus with the project.
- Qualifications : MCA/ B.E. or M.Tech in Computer Science with first class (minimum of 60 % marks) / CGPA 6.1 and above, Minimum 3 years experience in programming & database management – PHP & MYSQL
- Preferred : Experience in handling Projects preferred, Good communication skills & well versed in digitalization of data
- Fellowship : Rs. 14,000/-pm (consolidated)
- Upper age limit 28 years (Relaxation in age: 5 years for SC/ ST)
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
- Dr. N. Manimekalai Director & Head Department of Women’s Studies Bharathidasan University Khajamalai Campus Tiruchirappalli-620 023
Selection Procedure :
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
How to Apply :
- Last date : 19 th March 2021
- Highly qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit an application in the prescribed format with copies of all mark statements & academic credentials in a sealed envelope to the address given below (the soft copy of the application should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
This job has expired.