Company Trainee vacancy in HMT Machine Tools Recruitment 2021
|HMT Machine Tools March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 14,500/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||10/04/2021|
- The Company is offering career opportunities, growth and is looking for qualified and machine tool industry experienced personnel for the requirements in various areas. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following vacancies in the enclosed application format
- Position: Company Trainee-Diploma (Multi skilled/experienced) (Direct/Indirect)
- Qualification: 3 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics and Computer Engineering from any recognized institute Board/University
- Post Qualification Experience: Candidates should have: Experience in Machine Tools Industry With work experience/undergone training at HMT Machine Tools Ltd. will be given preference. Should be well conversant in Multi Skill Operations/ Trade relevant to Machine Tool Industry.
- Pay scale/ Stipend: Stipend of Rs. 14,000/-per month for the first year and Rs.14,500/- per month for the second year during period of training. On successful completion of the Training Period trainees may be appointed in Wage Grade III of Channel VIII in the Wage Scale of 4200-115-5350-120-7630 (1997 Wage Scale)
- Terms Of Offer:
- The engagement for all the above vacancies will be made initially as Company Trainees with 2 year training. During the training period, the trainees will be entitled for stipend only.
- On successful completion of the training, in addition to the Basic Wage & DA the other benefits such as Company Accommodation/ HRA, CCA, Canteen Allowance, Washing Allowance, PF, Gratuity, ESI/Medical Benefit Scheme, Conveyance Reimbursement, Performance Payment, Monthly Incentive, Leave Encashment etc.., are admissible as per Company Rules.
- Number of vacancies: 07
- Ref: HMT MTK/HRM/Rec-WG/Diploma/2021 Date: 16.03.2021
- Upper Age Limit ( As on 01.03.2021): 33 Years
- Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- for General, EWS & OBC which includes Rs.250/- as Application Fee and Rs. 250/- as processing fee. Only Rs.250/- will be the processing fee for SC / ST category, No fee is to be paid by Persons with Disability (PWD)
- Only Indian Nationals need apply. Preference will be given to candidates having HMT experience.
- Incomplete application or applications not in the prescribed format will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidates fulfilling the above said criteria of qualification, experience only need to apply
- Whenever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. Pease also attach a supporting document to this effect from University/ Institute.
- If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, then the same will be liable for rejection at any stage of selection process or even after appointment.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or by bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection / engagement shall be a disqualification.
- Applicant serving in Government Departments/Public Sector Enterprises/SemiGovt. Organizations should apply through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of written test, failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the written test.
- Only candidates selected after written test will be called for document verification. The selected candidate has to produce the original documents/certificates/testimonials in proof of Age (Only SSLC/SSC/ 10th Standard Board Certificate will be admitted as proof of age), qualification, experience, caste/category as mentioned/ enclosed in the application at the time of document verification. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria at the time of document verification, then the candidature shall be liable for rejection.
- The outstation candidates called for documents verification will be paid to and fro SLEEPER CLASS train fare by the shortest route or actual whichever is lower on production of proof of journey. No TA or DA will be paid for appearing in the written test.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to verification of Caste and Character and Antecedents & past employment, as the case may be, from the concerned authorities as per rules of the Company.
- The Company will not be responsible for any damage/injury/loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire selection process and journey.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel subject notification part or the entire recruitment/selection process at its discretion. Management also reserves the right to absorb the selected candidates based on experience & qualification as per requirement of the Company, at its sole discretion. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates who have not been short listed for the written test
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained
- Management will not be responsible for delayed receipt/non-receipt of applications
- Management reserves the right to call or not to call any/ all of the candidates who have responded against this advertisement.
- The selected candidate shall have to indicate his / her acceptance of the offer within one week from the receipt of offer, if not, the same will be offered to next candidate in the order of merit. However, the Competent Authority may grant extension of time depending upon the exigencies on case to case basis
- The list of selected candidates is valid upto one year only after the date of written test. The engagement/offer letter for placement of candidates will be issued as and when the vacancy arises.
- Number of vacancies notified may increase/decrease at the need of the Company & The decision of management regarding selection will be final.
- The Company also reserves the right to cancel/curtail/enlarge the selection process and/ or the selection process there under without any further notice and without assigning any reasons
- Candidates on successful completion of Company trainee period will be appointed only upon clearing written test/practical test.
- The court of Jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Ernakulam alone.
- HR Chief, HMT Machine Tools Ltd (A Govt. of India Undertaking) HMT Colony PO, Kalamassery Ernakulam, Kerala – 683503
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Procedure:
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit, experience, qualification & performance in the Practical Test/Written Test. The Tests(Total Marks-100) will be conducted in two stages: 1st stage : “ Practical Test” for Skill Testing – 70 Marks 2nd stage: “ Written Test” for Aptitude & General Knowledge – 30 Marks
- Essential Qualifications indicated shall be from a recognized Institute/Board
- Mere possession of the qualification will not entitle a candidate to be called for Written Test and Practical Test.
- The Management reserves the right to raise/lower the minimum eligibility standards/criteria by taking into account the qualification and relevant experience while short-listing for the candidates to attend the practical test/ written test.
- The Management reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of requirements based on the organizational need.
- Management reserves the right to relax age and experience as also to consider related qualification & experience in case of deserving /exceptional candidates.
- The Management reserves the right to select the candidate for any other post apart from notified post based on performance in the practical test/written test.
- The Management reserves the right to recommend/select the candidate for any Subsidiary Companies/Units of HMT Limited.
- Absorption Procedure:-
- The Performance of the Company Trainee will be assessed periodically (half yearly) by the concerned department head.
- Candidates on successful completion of Company trainee period (2 years) will be appointed only upon clearing written test/practical test.
Performance assessment marks – 50 Marks
Written Test/ Practical Test – 50 Marks
- The Appointed Candidates Will Be On Permanent Basis With Six Months Probation Period. The Candidates Are Required To Execute Service Bond Along With The Surety Agreeing To Serve The Company For A Period Of Three Years, Excluding Company Trainee Period.
- The candidates will have only 2 attempts for clearing the written test/practical test for appointment.
- The candidature of unsuccessful candidates will be permanently terminated
- Medical Fitness:
- Candidates shall be subjected to medical examination by the Company’s Medical Officer prior to their engagement after due selection. Those found medically unfit will not be engaged and the offer letter shall stand withdrawn in such cases.
How to Apply :
- Application in the prescribed format duly filled, enclosing therewith DD and a set of self attested photocopies of the relevant certificates in proof of qualification, age, category, experience etc., as listed below and affixing passport size photograph at the space provided should be sent in sealed cover superscribed’ Application For The Post Of Company Trainee (Diploma- Branch as the case may be) so as to reach the following address on or before 10.04.2021.
- Application has to be sent through Ordinary post/Speed Post/ Registered Post/Courier only. Application received through other modes viz., Fax/E-mail By hand will not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- For any further clarifications please free to get in touch with us on HR Chief, HMT Machine Tools Ltd (A Govt. of India Undertaking) HMT Colony PO, Kalamassery Ernakulam, Kerala – 683503
This job has expired.