CIL Recruitment 2021 Medical Specialist
|Company Name||CIL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Medical Specialist and Medical Specialist Jobs|
|No of Posts||22 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 200,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Burdwan Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/04/2021|
CIL is looking for dedicated and enterprising Medical Executives to work in Area Hospitals/Units/Dispensaries etc. in “Eastern Coalfields Limited” having its registered Headquarters at Sanctoria, PO: Dishergarh, Dist: Pashim Burdwan (WB) Pin: 7133333. If you are ready to accept the challenge and meet our requisite criteria, this is your best opportunity to join CIL. Applications in the prescribed format attached herewith are invited for the following Posts
There are total 75 vacancies in E-3 and E-4 grade in Medical Discipline, the vacancy position and scale of pay are furnished below:
1. Name of the Post and Grade:
a. Sr. Medical Specialist(E4)
2. Number of Post: 22
3. Scale of Pay:
a. Sr. Medical Specialist(E4) – 70,000- 2,00,000
b.Medical Specialist(E3) – 60,000-1,80,000
4. Qualification & Experience for post No.1(a): For General Surgery, General Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine -minimum qualification is MBBS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India with recognized Post Graduate Degree/DNB with minimum 3 years post qualification experience. For other Specialists, in addition to the above, Post Graduate Diploma is also considered as one of the minimum eligible qualifications.
5. Qualification for Post No.1 (b): For General Surgery, General Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine -minimum qualification is MBBS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India with recognized Post Graduate Degree/DNB. For other Specialists, in addition to the above, Post Graduate Diploma is also considered as one of the minimum eligible qualifications
6. Rectt. Advt. No: ECL/C-5(D)/EE/Med.Rectt-2021/713 Dated 08-04-2021
- Sr.Medical Specialist (E4 Grade) is 42 years for General/UR. Sr.Medical Officer(including Dental) /Medical Specialist in E3 Grade) is 35 years for General UR
- No application fee will be charged from the candidates
i. The Administrative action/decision to fill the vacancies are vested with cadre controlling authority i.e. Chairman, CIL as per the cadre scheme and same will be followed.
ii. Candidates dismissed from service by the previous employer including CIL by way of disciplinary action will not be eligible for appointment.
iii. Character and antecedent verification of the appointees will be done post appointment and in case if there is any discrepancy or concealment of information is found the appointment will stand null and void ab inito.
iv. No application fee will be charged from the candidates.
v. No TA/DA is admissible for attending interviews. However, TA would be admissible at the time of initial medical examination and joining equivalent to AC 3 Tier (3 rd AC) by the shortest route for self
Others terms and conditions:
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates may be posted anywhere in Subsidiary Companies especially in coalfield areas. The selected Non-Specialist Medical Executives will be initially posted in Dispensaries for a minimum period of three years before their posting to main Hospitals as per the requirements of the Company.
3. For all the posts – Age, Qualification & experience would be as on the date of notification.
4. Candidates must have completed one-year compulsory internship.
5. Applicants with PG qualification shall submit their Registration Certificate from MCI/ State Medical Council in which their PG qualification is mentioned.
6. Unless the applicants produce valid Registration certificate from MCI/State Medical Council /result /passing certificate/relevant documents in original, they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
7. In case of CGPA / grade/grade point is awarded instead of marks, a certificate from the Registrar of the University / Head of Institute /Competent Authority is to be submitted specifying exact equivalent percentage and marks
8. In support of age, candidates will have to submit self-attested copy of Matriculation / Secondary level/Senior Secondary level certificate/Mark sheet along with application.
9. In support of educational qualifications, percentage of marks & experience, candidates will have to submit self-attested copy of the relevant mark-sheet / certificates along with application.
10. Candidates belonging to OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/SC / ST/EWS will have to submit self-attested copy of valid caste certificate. For PWD category, certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India duly issued by the competent authority, has to be submitted along with application.
11. If the EWS/SC/ST/OBC certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, then the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same in English.
12. Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will disqualify the candidature.
13. In case of variation of Name / Surname / name spelling mentioned in the Application with that of educational/professional qualification certificates/caste certificate, the applicant should submit an affidavit from first class judicial Magistrate to this effect.
14. Candidates working in Govt. /Semi-Govt./ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Body should submit No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of interview, failing which they will not be interviewed. Candidates shall produce all original certificates /documents before interview failing which they will not be interviewed.
15. Medical Examination: Selected candidates will be required to undergo Initial Medical Examination (IME) before the duly constituted Medical Committee as per the Medical Attendance Rules of the company at the notified venue and date. After being declared medically fit only, offer of appointment will be issued to the candidates after observing all the administrative formalities. Candidates are advised to refer to the details available on our website under the heading “Career with CIL” to understand the prescribed medical norms. The decision of the Medical Committee will be final and binding.
16. Candidates called for interview may answer either in English or in Hindi.
17. All correspondence with the candidates will be done through email id and they are advised to check their emails regularly. The company will not be responsible for any loss of email.
18. Management will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit for any application or communication.
19. Applicants must super scribe the Post and Grade applied.
20. CIL is offering DNB courses and Medical Executives can avail study leave, as per the approved policy for pursuing higher courses.
21. CIL Board reserves the right to relax, alter, amend or withdraw partly or fully any of the provisions of the “Policy for decentralized recruitment of Medical Executives at CIL/Subsidiary level” at its discretion for the reasons to be recorded in writing. However, D(P&IR), CIL can amend the implementation methodology of the said Policy as per approval of Chairman, CIL.
22. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/curtail the recruitment process without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof
- Dy.GM(P/EE), ECL, Sanctoria, PO: Dishergarh, Dist: Pashim Burdwan (WB) Pin 713333
Selection Procedure :
- The Selection Procedure and candidate screening for CIL Senior Medical Specialist and Medical Specialist and Senior Medical Officer post is given below. The Official PDF for the selection procedure of CIL is provided here.
- The mode of selection will be based on personal interview as laid down in the “Policy for decentralized recruitment of Medical Executives at CIL/Subsidiary level” as available in CIL website www.coalindia.in and ECL website http://easterncoal.gov.in/notices/recruitmentheader.aspx.
How to Apply :
How to apply for CIL Senior Medical Specialist and Medical Specialist and Senior Medical Officer Post?
Candidates who wish to apply for the CIL Senior Medical Specialist and Medical Specialist and Senior Medical Officer post can check out the complete application process which is listed below. Candidates must fill the application form before the last date and before applying for the CIL Senior Medical Specialist and Medical Specialist and Senior Medical Officer post ensure to read the eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates can follow the steps and apply for the post, Also check out the official PDF which is given below to know more about the recruitment.
1. Interested candidates would be advised to present themselves to the interview locations with all the documents needed in original plus 2 copies along with the duly filled Application form as provided with the advertisement.
2. At the interview locations, the applications along with the original documents of the candidates will be screened. Any candidate whose application is incomplete or any discrepancy found w.r.t eligibility criteria then such candidate will not be considered for personal interview. The sample application form for the post of Medical Executive is enclosed herewith.
3. The candidates will be required to send the duly filled in application form as an advance copy in the format prescribed along with self-attested copy of the testimonials through speed post to the “Dy.GM(P/EE), ECL, Sanctoria, PO: Dishergarh, Dist: Pashim Burdwan (WB) Pin 713333” which should reach by 17:00 hours on 30-04-2021.
4. No applications shall be entertained at any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. If more than one application is received from a candidate, most recent (current) application will be considered as final.
5. Documents to be submitted are as mentioned in the application format.
This job has expired.