Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi Recruitment 2021 Senior Resident
|Company Name||Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Resident Jobs|
|No of Posts||31 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. A Walk-in- Interview for appointment to following posts will be held as per details given below, in the conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi- 110031.Hence, a walk interview may be conducted as per the details given below:-
2. Name of Posts & Number of posts
a. Senior Residents (Paediatrics) 14
b. Senior Resident (Microbiology) 04
c. Senior Resident (Anaesthesia) 06
d. Senior Resident (Radiology) 01
e. Senior Resident (Ped. Surgery) 05
f. Senior Resident (Ophthalmology) 01
3. Regular/ Adhoc basis: Adhoc basis
4. The details of eligibility conditions are given below:-
5. Qualification: M.B.B.S with PG Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty from recognized university. The candidate must have completed internship.
6. Emoluments Level 11, Cell 1 (Basic Rs. 67700 /- ) and usual allowances as admissible the rules.
1. All the posts are provisional and the numbers of vacancies are subject to change without any notice.
2. The candidate having registration with the respective State can appear for interview but in case of selection they have to submit the DMC registration within one month of joining.
3. Upper age limit for Senior Resident for eligibility will be 45 years in accordance with the order no. DHF&W/Q015/57/2016-HR-Medical-Secy (H&FW)E.11245962/1502-08 dated 26.11.2020 issued by H&FW Department, GNCTD. Relaxation in Upper Age limit to SC/ST, OBC and Physically Handicapped candidate will be as per rules.
4. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
5. The selected candidates will have to follow hospital wide policies.
6. Senior Residents will initially be appointed on adhoc basis for a period of 44 days.
7. Senior Residents those who have completed the three years of SR ship may also apply
- Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Geeta Colony, Delhi – 110031
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents along with one number of self-attested photocopies of all Degree/ Diploma/ Certificates alongwith Marksheet and one passport size photograph and Adhar Card.
- The candidates should report at 09.00 AM & not later than 10:00AM.Date & Time of Interview: 06.04.2021
- No. F.14(58)/CNBC/PT-File/2020/
This job has expired.