CGPSC Recruitment 2021 Assistant Professor
|Company Name||CGPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||140 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Raipur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||01/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
1. Post Name: Assistant Professor
2. No of Post: 140
3. Salary: 15600-39100
4. Qualification: Medical Physics
Academic Qualifications:- M.Sc. (Physics) and Diploma in Ra- diological Physics/ M.Sc. ( Medical Physics) or any other post gradu- ate degree/diploma recognized by AERB as basic qualification.
5. Teaching/Research Experience:- 3 Years Junior Resident in a recognized/ permitted medical college in the concerned subject and one year as Senior Resident in the concerned subject in a recog- nized/ Permitted medical college. They must also be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register. Not Compulsory For Non Medical Qualification
6. Academic Qualifications For Broad Specialities: A Post graduate qualification MD/MS/DNB in the concerned subject and as per these Regulations
7. Teaching/Research Expcrfence:-
(I) 3 Years Junior Resident in a recognized permitted medical college in the concerned subject and one year as Senior Resident /Demonstrator in the concerned subject in a recognized permitted medical college.
(II) In case of ONE candidate equated to MD/MS in terms of clause 4A of Schedule, in addition to 3 year teaching experi ence in the subject as Resident/ Registrar/ Demonstrator/Tutor/ or work experience gained during DNB training, one year as Senior Resident in the concerned subject in a recognized/ permitted medical college
8. Academic Quaiirications For Super Specialities (DM/M.Ch/DNB);-A Super Speciality post graduate qualification in DM/ M.CH./DNB equated to DM/M.Ch. in terms of clause 4Aof Schedule-I in the concerned subject and as per these Regulations
9. Determination of equivalence of the qualification of DNB (Broad Specialities) with MD/MS & DNB (Super-Specialities) with DM/M.Ch.: Those candidates who have undergone DNB training in an institu tion which now runs MCl recognized post^aduate degree courses in a given subject, their DNB quali fication shall be considered at par with MCl recognized qualifications in that subject only.
- 25 – 40 years
- GEN – Rs. 400/-, OBC/ SC/ ST – Rs. 300/-
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply the post on or before from 02 April 2021 to 01 May 2021
2. Web Site: http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/
This job has expired.