Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Medical Practitioners
|Central Railway Recruitment 2021
|Contract Medical Practitioners Jobs
|No of Posts
|Rs. 75,000 – Rs. 95,000 /-Per Month
|Maharashtra Govt Jobs
Engagement Of Contract Medical Practioners,on Full Time Contract Basisfor A Period Of Three Months From The Date Of Their Joining Or Till 30/06/2021 Whichever Is Earlier.
The engagement will be offered purely on contract basis for a period of 3 months from the date of their joining or till 30/06/202 lwhichever is earlier. Preference will be given to those, who can join immediately to Dr.B.A.M. Hospital/ Byculla.
1. Name of the Post: Contract Medical Practioners
2. No of Post: 18
3. Remuneration CMP: Rs. 75000/ – per month
4. Educational/ Professional qualifications: Degree in medicine i.e.MBBS (Recognized by MCI included in the first or second schedule or part eleven of the third schedule (other than the licentiate qualifications to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.) holders of educational Qualification in part II of the third schedule should also fulfil the condition stipulated in section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.) Candidates should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory rotating internship.
5. For Specialists: Degree in medicine i.e., MBBS recognised by the Medical Council of India A Post Graduate Qualification in the relevant subject/ field recognized by the Medical Council of India. 3 years’ experience in Clinical work after Post Graduation in the speciality concerned as on the date of interview is desirable.
6. Doctors serving under State/CentraI Govt/ Public sector undertaking etc may apply with NOC from the respective organization.
7. Doctors while applying should indicate past service along with experience certificate, if any including the period of contract put in by them on all over Indian Railways.
- Not exceeding 53 years as on 01 /01 / 2021 relaxation for SC/ ST/ Ex Servicemen 5 years and OBC 3years
1) Posts indicated herein may be kept unfilled at the discretion of administration.
2) Contract can be terminated by the Railway at any time during the contract period by giving 15 days’ notice without assigning any reason as per the terms and conditions -laid down vide Railway Boards letter No. 96/E(GR) 11/9/16 dated 23/02/2000 & No. 2008/E(GR) 11/1/1 dated 16/07/2012, 28/03/2020 and31/03/2020.
3) CMP doctors, who enter into contract with the railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. Services rendered as fulltime contract Doctors will not have any bearing in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through UPSC, nor will it confer them any right for regulations or absorption upon
4) Eligible SC/ST/OBC candidates may apply along with necessary caste certificate. OBC candidates have to submit certificate in Central Government format to the effect that they do not belong to Creamy Layer, from appropriate authorities.
5) Shortlisted candidates will have to pass the prescribed medical examination.
6) Duties of engaged doctors will be allocated by CMS/ KYN.
- Bharatratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Memorial Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla, Mumbai 400027.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Walk-in-interview will be held on 15/04/2021 for the engagement of Medical Practitioner from open market for the post of CMP, on full time contract basis who fulfil the eligibility criteria specified below for a period of 3 months from the date of their joining or till 30/06/2021 whichever is earlier.
2. Applications in the prescribed format (please refer to www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in)along with original and attested copies of certificates/ testimonials should be produced, if selected at the time of joining.
3. Original document verification of only selected candidates will be done at the time of joining and in case of any discrepancies; the next candidate from the wait list will be called for joining.
4. No accommodation/ Pass/ PPO will be provided.
This job has expired.