Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Medical Practioner
|Company Name||Central Railway Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Contract Medical Practioner Jobs|
|No of Posts||5 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||31/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Engagement Of Contract Medical Practioners On Fulltime Contract Basis From The Date Of Their 1oining Till 30.06.2021.
The engagement will be offered purely on contract basis for a period from the date of their joining or till 30.06.2021. Preference will be given to those, who can join immediately to Divisional Railway Hospital Pune.
A. Requirement: CMP(GDMO)Doctor MBBS
B. Total: 05
C. Since the posts are over and above the sanctioned cadre due to the exigencies on temporary measure, no prescribed community distribution (SC/ST/OBC/EWS) is applicable. However, age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/0BC/PwBD etc category as per extant rules. Age will be reckoned as on the date of notification.
D. CMP (Full time)MBBS Doctor: Rs 75000/-per month
E. Educational/Professional qualifications for CMP.
1. Degree in medicine i.e. MBBS (Recognized by MCI included in the first or second schedule or part eleven of the third schedule (other than the licentiate qualifications to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.) holders of educational Qualification in part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the condition stipulated in section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.)
2. Candidates should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory rotating internship.
- Not exceeding 53 years as on date of notification relaxation for SC/ST/Ex Servicemen 5 years and OBC 3 years
1. Doctors serving under State/Central Govt/ Publicsector undertaking etc may apply with NOC from the respective organization.
2. Doctors while applying should indicate past service rendered, ifany including the period of contract put in by them on all over Indian Railways.
3. Those fulfilling the above conditions may apply on this office mail id i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org along with scanned copies of the documents/certificates for online interview on WhatsApp recorded conference call on weekly basis.
4. Walk-in interview is replaced by Whats App recorded conference call from a designated number.
5. Applicants will fill up their applications in the prescribed format along with scanned copies of your documents/ certificates
6. Original document verification of only selected candidates will be doneat the time of joining and in case of doubt the next candidate in the waiting list will be called for joining.
7. No accommodation/Pass/PTO will be provided.
Number of posts and locations are subjected to change. Offer will be on the basis of vacancies available at the time of engagement
1. Posts indicated herein may be kept unfilled at the discretionof administration.
2. Contract can be terminated by the Railway at any time during thecontract period by giving 15 days’ notice without assigning any reason as per the terms and conditions laid down vide Railway Boards letter No. 96/E(GR) II/9/16 dated 23/02/2000 & No. 2008/E(GR) I1/1/1 dated 16/07/2012, 28/03/2020 and 31/03/2020.
3. CMP’s doctors ,who enter into contract with the railways will not Ihave any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension ofthe term of contract. Services rendered as fulltime contract Doctors will not have any bearing in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through UPSC, RRB, RRC nor will it confer upon them any right for regulations or absorption.
4. Eligible SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates may apply along with caste certificate/necessary certificate for age relaxation as per extent ruleswill be allowed to them.
5. Shortlisted staff will have to pass the prescribed medical examination.
6. Appointed doctors should work in all areas of hospital including fever clinic, CcovID isolation ward, Railway quarantine beds.
- Central Railway, Divisional Office, Personnel Branch, Pune.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- The Notification is valid till 31.05.2021 up to 18.00 hours. Candidates may apply and send their applications through this ofice mail id i.e. email@example.com along with scanned copies of the documents/certificates up to 31.05.2021, 18.00 hours. Applications received after due date will not be considered.