Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Medical Practioner
|Company Name||Central Railway Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Contract Medical Practioner Jobs|
|No of Posts||18 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000 – Rs. 95,000 /-Per Month|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Engagement Of Contract Medical Practioners on Full Time Contract Basisfor A Period Of Three Months From The Date Of Their Joining Or Till 30/06/2021 Whichever Is Earlier.
i. Walk-in-interview will be held on 12/04/2021 for the engagement of Medical Practitioner from open market for the post of CMP, on full time contract basis who fulfil the eligibility criteria specified below for a period of 3 months from the date of their joining or till 30/06/2021 whichever is earlier.
ii. The engagement will be offered purely on contract basis for a period of 3 months from the date of their joining or till 30/06/202 lwhichever is earlier. Preference will be given to those, who can join immediately to Dr. B.A.M. Hospital/ Byculla.
1. Post Name: Contract Medical Practioners
2. Vacancies : Total vacancies notified are 18, which will be filled from Open Market
3. Requirement: Physicians — 04, Anaesthetist/ Intensivists – 04, Chest Physician -02 GDMO (MBBS) -08
4. Total Posts: 18
i. Physicians: 95,000
ii. GDMO (MBBS): 75,000
iii. Anaesthetist/ Intensivists: 95,000
iv. Chest Physician: 95,000
6. Daily rate of deduction per day from the pay for absence will be made on pro- rata basis.
7. Educational/ Professional qualifications:
i. For Specialists : Degree in Medicine i.e., MBBS recognized by the Medical Council of India. A Post Graduate qualification in the relevant subject/ field recognized by the Medical Council of India. Three years experience in Clinical work after Post Graduation in the specialty concerned as on the date of interview is desirable.
ii. For GDMO : Degree in medicine i.e. MBBS(Recognised by MCI included in the first or second schedule or part eleven of the third schedule (other than the licentiate qualifications to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.) holders of educational Qualification in part II of the third schedule should also fulfil the condition stipulated in section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.) Candidates should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory rotating internship.
8. Doctors serving under State/ Central Govt./Public sector undertaking etc may apply with NOC from the respective organization.
9. No.P/CR/HQ/E-GAZ/269-1/6/2021/COVID 19
- Not exceeding 53 years as on 01 / 01 / 2021 relaxation for SC/ ST/ Ex Servicemen 5 years and OBC 3years
1) Posts indicated herein may be kept unfilled at the discretion of administration.
2) Contract can be terminated by the Railway at any time during the contract period by giving 15 days’ notice without assigning any reason as per the terms and conditions laid down vide Railway Boards letter No. 96/E(GR) 11/9/16 dated 23/02/2000 & No. 2008/E(GR) 11/1/1 dated 16/07/2012, 28/03/2020 and31/03/2020.
3) CMP’s doctors, who enter into contract with the railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. Services rendered as fulltime contract Doctors will not have any bearing in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through UPSC, nor will it confer upon them any right for regulations orabsorption.
4) Eligible SC/ST/OBC candidates may apply along with necessary caste certificate. OBC candidates have to submit certificate in Central Government format to the effect that they do not belong to Creamy Layer, from appropriate authorities.
5) Shortlisted candidates will have to pass the prescribed medical examination.
6) Duties of engaged doctors will be allocated by MD/Byculla.
- Bharatratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Memorial Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla, Mumbai 400027.
Selection Procedure :
- Shortlisted candidates will have to pass the prescribed medical examination.
How to Apply :
1. Applications in the prescribed format (please refer to www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in) along with original and attested copies of certificates/ testimonials should be produced.
2. Original document verification of only selected candidates will be done at the time of joining and in case of any discrepancies, the next candidate from the wait list will be called for joining.
3. No accommodation/ Pass/ EPO will be provided.
4. Date: 12/04/2021
5. Time: 11.00 Hrs
6. Venue: Bharatratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Memorial Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla, Mumbai 400027.
7. Note : Interview may be continued on the next day if not completed on the assigned date.
8,. For more details about walk-in-interview/ and to download application form visit our website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in> About Us > Head Quarter > Personnel > Recruitment > Contract Medical Practitioners -01 of 2021 -COVID-19
This job has expired.