Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Lab Technician
|Company Name||Central Railway Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Lab Technician Jobs|
|No of Posts||9 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Jalgaon jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Engagement of Contract Paramedical Staff in Group “C” as Staff Nurse, Pharmacist. Lob Technician and x-ray Technician. ON FULL-TIME BASIS for COVID-19 word of DRH BSL 03 MONTHS or up to 30.06.2021 whichever is earlier. Through WhatsApp / Skype Conference Colt Interview subject to Rly Bd’s approval receives for extension.
NOTIFICATION NO: BSL/P/MED/CONT/PARA.MED/ 2021 -1.
1. Name of the Post: Lab Technician
2. No of Post: 09
3. Remuneration As per Rly Bd’s Letter Dtd.12.04.2018: Rs.35400+DA+HRA/-P.M
a) For Retired Staff: Per month (remuneration + pension drawn by retired staff of Railways, State & Central Govt. should not exceed the last pay drawn). (i.e. Basic+DA)
4. Educational/Professional Qualifications: B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry/Micro Biology/ Life science/B.sc with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional/subsidiary subjects or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab technology (DMLT) (2 years course)or equivalent OR B.Sc in Medical Technology(Laboratory from a recognized Institution.)
- Lower Age: 18, Upper Age: 33, Retired Staff: Not exceeding 65 years as on 24.03.2021.
Terms and Conditions
1. Any discrepancy notice regarding application form and educational qualification in Google Sheet, application form and documents at any time in process candidature will be rejected without assigning any reason.
2. No Pass/PTO will be admissible to contract staff.
3. The contract shall be terminated once a need is over or COVID-19 pandemic is over or non- compliance of administrative order or non-performance of the contract staff or 3 months or up to 30.06.2021 whichever is earlier.
4. It is expected that their services shall be utilized for COVID-19 related activities, hence a thorough knowledge about risk involved has to be borne in mind.
5. Due risk about COVID-19 will be explained to each contract staff before hand.
6. No TA and facilities for accommodation and transport will be provided.
7. The contract staff will be utilized for general patient if COVID-19 patient are not available in Railway Hospital during their 03 months engagement period.
8. CMS, DRH, BSL will be the final authority to decide if any discrepancies arise.
9. Contract staff has to provide document of previous experience if any.
10. The contract staff should be qualified with relevant training.
11. In the due course of contract if any contract staff is contracted with COVID-19 the hospital administration shall not responsible for further treatment.
12. Appearance in the interview will not vest any right upon the candidates to be engaged and no reason will be cited or communication shall be made with the candidate in the event of the candidates not getting selected.
13. In terms of Rly Brd L.No.E(NG)II/2004/RC-04/SC/02 dated 19.07.2005 circulated by Headquarter under L.NO.HPB/706/R/MED/CB dated 26.08.2009 If existing contractual paramedical staff get empanelled is eligible for new joining after a break of 07 days minimum.
14. If for any reason candidate does not receive the call even if called on given mobile number. Administration will not be held responsible.
15. Application received in the given format only will be eligible for interview.
16. Application received with incomplete documents will summarily be rejected.
a. Since the posts are over and above the sanctioned strength of the cadre due to the exigencies on temporary measure in emergencies for 3 months only no prescribed community distribution (SC/ST/OBC) etc. is applicable. However age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC etc category as per extent rules. Age will be reckoned as on the date of notification. i.e. on 24.03.2021.
b. The vacancies are provisional and may increase or decrease as per the administrative necessity. There may be ‘wait-listed/stand-by’ candidates against the notified panel/select list who may be engaged as per necessity.
c. Number of posts and locations are subject to change. Offer will be on the basis of Requirement / vacancies available at the time of engagement.
d. Posts indicated herein may be kept unfilled at the discretion of administration.
e. Contract can be terminated by the Railway at any time during the contract period by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reason as per the terms and conditions laid down vide Railway Board’s letter No. 96/E(GR)II/9/16 dated 23.02.2000 and No.2008/E(GR)II/1/1 dated 16.07.2012, 28.03.2020 , 31.03.2020, 01.07.2020 & 31.12.2020
f. Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician and X-ray Technician who temporarily enter into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. Services rendered as full-time contract will not have any bearing in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through RRB nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption.
Selection Procedure :
- Applicants will send their application in a standard format on above mentioned links in Google Forms along with all the relevant documents, scanned Pdf form in one lot only & eligible candidates will be interviewed on Whats App / Skype call.
How to Apply :
a) Last date for application through online mode (Google Forms) is 31.03.2021 upto 18:00 Hrs Application should be submitted on the following links —
1. X-ray Technician: https://forms.gle/rmBUW8BDp25EY4Jm8
2. Lab Technician: https://forms.gle/5FomGTeXBPN41jyr6
3. Pharmacist: https://forms.gle/zWhmXgfgJnxjobn96
4. Staff Nurse: https://forms.gle/cyzfMeEVRK7G2gJi9
b) Those fulfilling the above conditions may apply through above mentioned google forms with scanned copies of their documents / certificates in pdf for online Interview on whatsApp/Skype recorded conference call from a designated number to be held on as under schedule:-
1. X-ray Technician: 02.04.2021
2. Lab Technician: 02.04.2021
3. Pharmacist: 03.04.2021
4. Staff Nurse: 05.04.2021
i) Time: 10.00 hrs To 17.00 hrs
ii) Venue: Applicants will send their application in a standard format on above mentioned links in Google Forms along with all the relevant documents, scanned Pdf form in one lot only & eligible candidates will be interviewed on Whats App / Skype call.
This job has expired.