CCRH Recruitment 2021 Research Associate
|Company Name||CCRH Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 47,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy intends to engage the following Research personnel purely on contract basis, as per details given below
a. Post Name: Research Associate (Homoeo)
b. No. of posts: 02
1. P.G. in Homoeopathy from a recognized Statutory Bord/Council/University included in the 2nd Schedule to the CCH Act, 1973.
2. 03 (three) years research experience after acquiring PG qualification.
3. Enrolment on the Central Register of CCH or State Register of Homoeopathy.
d. Desirable: AYUSH Net qualified candidates will be given preference.
e. Emoluments (per month): Rs. 47,000/- (Consolidated) + H.R.A. per month
f. Period of Engagement: Initially for a period of six months but is likely to be extended.
- 40 years and below
1. The candidate who fulfils the requirement may attend the written test/lnterview alongwith the application in the format attached as Annexure-I with self-attested photocopies and original certificates of qualification, experience, mark sheets, birth certificate, passport size photograph.
2. The candidates will be engaged against different programmes of the Council and duties will be assigned, including field duties, accordingly.
3. The candidate should have working knowledge of computer programmes such as MS-Office, Internet and e-mail, etc. as he/she would be required to work independently.
4. The selections will be made for the Institute/tJnit/oflice as indicated in the advertisement. Once posted, the candidate will not normally be transferred. However, the Council reserves the right to transfer candidate(s) in any other Institutes/Units of the Council.
5. The Council will prepare a panel of candidates and offer engagement as and when vacancy/need arises. The eligibility of the candidate will be determined as on the date of interview. The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
6. The selected candidates will have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of being appointed on contractual basis.
- Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61-65, Institutional Area, Opp.D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- The candidate who fulfils the requirement may attend the written test/lnterview alongwith the application in the format attached as Annexure-I with self-attested photocopies and original certificates of qualification, experience, mark sheets, birth certificate, passport size photograph.
- Research Associate: 19.04.2021 (Monday) Reporting time: 9.30 to 10.00 a.m.
- Senior Research Fellow (Homoeo): 20.04.2021 (Tuesday)Reporting time: 9.30 to 10.00 a.m.
This job has expired.